free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Pill - A BE Game
View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2019   #1
Litch
Level 13 Boobmancer

The Pill - A BE Game

Hey folks,

Long time no see! I haven't been on this forum for quite some time, but for those who follow my DA account or website know I've hardly been resting on my laurels!

For those unfamiliar, since 2017 I've moved on from 2D animation / art with BE themes and opted for 3D instead. I've been making BE animations and comics since!

Anyhoo - while I wouldn't normally bother you fine folks with my standard updates, I'm proud to announce that over the last few weeks I've been working on a BE themed video game / virtual novel / choose your own adventure... and the first version is now done!

This is the first one of these I have attempted and it's not very robust, more of a proof of concept for me. That being said it is chock full of BE (and some butt expansion too) and was a blast to make! I hope it'll be a blast for you folks to play.

UPDATED to V0.2.5.1:
Windows Version

Mac Version

With the Windows one, download and unzip the file, then run the game.exe. With the mac one, I believe you just have to download, unzip and run the .app file.

Let me know what you think and if there are any bugs that I can fix!

If you enjoy it and want to support the creation of more of these types of ventures, join my Patreon. There's also a butt load of other exclusive content for patrons too.

P.S. Ten points to whoever can find both the ending where you get a giant schlong and the ending where Belle takes over the world!

Last edited by Litch; 08-20-2019 at 03:44 AM.
Litch is offline   Reply With Quote