free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - BE Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 08-07-2019   #2016
DarkSage8
Unburrowed Lurker

Re: BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlaimer View Post
Hi (:
This one is tricky:
I once saw a comic that was centered on a magic fake artifact or relict, or sword,
There was a girl that misused it and got her breasts enlarged, before or after that she also shrunk down in size. Its a manga i guess, but i don’t know for 100 % .. it was here somewhere in the forum around 1-2 years ago i guess.. anyone knowing something about it? (:
Thxxxx
*unburrows* I'm also looking for this and so far I've had no luck either. If it's the one I believe it to be, it involves the main character having the "patron god" of her family end up crashing with her and her father, who is subject to falling for scams. One such scam is the fake artifact mentioned in the quoted post, and the "god" uses it on the main character, which causes her breasts to grow quite large, only for a poof transformation which is a simulated A/R. (she's flat and loses quite a bit of height but is the same age) There's also a later story that involves another girl whose breasts swell up by filling with soy sauce(as that's apparently her family's patron god). I think the title has "rice god" in it but I haven't had any luck with searching it. I hope that someone can find it with some of these details as I feel terrible that I couldn't locate it myself ^_^;
DarkSage8 is offline   Reply With Quote