free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 06-20-2018   #6
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

Rina continued to walk for another couple of minutes with Liam on her shoulder. He was enjoying the view and although he was so high up he still felt perfectly safe. Some of her long strands of white hair wrapped itself around him so if he fell off he wouldn’t fall to the ground. She was also being very careful not to make any movements that could cause any danger.

Eventually they could see a large building ahead of them. Rina simply walked toward it. The building looked to be quite old and it also looked very official. This building was no home or store or even a warehouse. It was the town hall that had even been designed for Rina to be able to go inside of. At her current height it was still taller than her and she carefully placed Liam onto the ground.

No sooner had she done this she quickly began to shrink down until she was back down to her smallest height of fifteen feet. Liam then saw a man step out from the town hall and look up at her. At first, he thought that he was the mayor but from the clothing that he was wearing it didn’t seem like this was the case. His clothing still looked gentleman like but it not mayor material.

“Good morning Ms Street we’ve been expecting you,” said the Man. “I take it that you’ve come to see the Mayor.”

“Yes,” replied Rina with a smile still on her face. “Is he available to speak to? It is a matter of some importance.”

“Indeed, he is, you know where to go in and I’ll inform him of your arrival.”

Rina thanked him and began to walk toward the side of the building. Liam followed quickly and eventually they came to a pair of very large doors. They were just a little shorter than Rina and when she carefully opened them up she still needed to duck in order to get through but she did with some ease.

When Liam followed her inside he could see a large area in front of him that was designated for town meetings. He also saw some paintings on the wall of previous mayors and important officials for the town. He noticed that Rina could stand up inside without hr head touching the ceiling, there was still a lot of distance between her head and the ceiling.

There were also some doors to the side that led to smaller rooms that she was too big to go into. Instead they saw a man with a large belly approach them. He had a thick red beard and wore mainly black clothing. He also wore what looked like a gold chain around his neck which was a mark of his office. He seemed to be a jolly man who seemed happy to see them both. Rina also sat down on the ground so that she didn’t seem so big.

“So good to see you Rina,” said the Mayor. “How may I help you on this fine day?”

“And it’s good to see you too,” replied Rina who remembered to her courtesies. She then placed her hand on Liam’s shoulder and he looked up to her. “I found this young man in my garden last night.”

“Oh, did you now?” He then looked at Liam who was still looking up at Rina. “May I ask what you were doing there?”

“I-I was hungry and I needed food,” replied Liam who was caught somewhat by surprise. “I didn’t mean to steal anything.”

“What’s your name boy and where are your parents?”

“My name is Liam and my parents are dead.”

“Oh my, I’m sorry to hear that.”

“That’s why we’re here,” replied Rina. “He stayed with me last night but I’m not sure what needs to be done.”

“Yeah I see the problem there. Liam do you have any relatives?”

“I-I have an aunt,” answered Liam. “But she lives in Kronal.”

“Hmm Kronal eh?” He knew that it was a place that was some distance away. It would take a fair while for word to reach there and then someone to come. “That’s not exactly the next town over. It’ll take some time for us to contact your aunt and we can’t simply allow you back out onto the streets.”

“I did have an idea,” said Rina. Her hand was still on Liam’s shoulder. “If you wish you can name me as Liam’s temporary guardian, until his relative comes to pick him up.”

“Are you willing to house him for however long it may be.”

“Of course, I have more than enough room and it would be nice to have someone living with me. Even if it is only for a little while.”

“In that case I James Helmsley as Mayor of Dunlin hereby name you Rina Street as Liam’s legal guardian until his aunt arrives.”
Liam didn’t know how to properly react. He couldn’t believe that he would be staying with her in her giant house. It came as a small surprise but he couldn’t help but feel happy, he knew that she would look after him and he would be in safe hands. If anything to him this was the best possible outcome.

Even though the decision had been made they couldn’t leave the town hall straight away. There was some paperwork that needed to be filled out and information about Liam’s aunt had to be given. He wasn’t sure of her address but her full name was given. It would take a little time for them to find the address but he didn’t seem to mind this.

After a few minutes Liam found himself on Rina’s shoulder once again. This time she was still at fifteen feet and he was on both her shoulders. She kept a hold of his legs as she walked so that he didn’t fall. He could see clearly over her head and he felt each step that she made. For the first time since the loss of his parents he felt happy.

“So, it looks like I’m going to have to look after you for a while,” said Rina. She looked up at him and he looked down at her. She smiled at him and but she was still being careful. “Guess my guest room is now your room for now.”

“Do I have to call you Mom now?” replied Liam. He was happy for this but he wanted to make sure that he didn’t break any rules.

“Only if you want to. For now, Rina will do, do you want me to call you Liam or Liam who is now officially my legal guardian?” This caused the boy to chuckle as he could see that she was having a joke with him.

“Liam will do thank you.”

“Ok then, it does seem that I could go a little faster.” Liam then saw his vantage point beginning to go up. He thought that she was growing but he noticed that her head and shoulders remained the same size. The truth was that her entire upper section was staying the same but her legs were a different story. They were stretching up with each passing second, within a short while they were incredibly long. She remembered to stay within the thirty-foot limit but now three quarters of her overall height was in her legs. “Guess you’ll have to call me Rina Long Legs now.”

This caused Liam to laugh again and he smiled as he placed his hand on the head of the giant, long legged woman. He knew that she would always have his needs in mind and that he couldn’t have asked for a better guardian. His life with her was only just beginning and it would be far from uneventful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (45.8 KB, 99 views)