free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 06-23-2018   #7
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

A week went by and Liam seemed to be adjusting nicely to his new life with Rina. She was making sure that he was well fed and had a nice to place to live. At first, he had gotten a little dazed from living in a place where practically everything was almost three times larger than normal. Over the week he had gotten used to it and was even feeling like it was the norm rather than the exception.

Rina was doing everything that a mother would do for him. At one point he had even fallen over and scraped his knee, rather than panicking she calmed placed a plaster on it and made sure that he was alright. It did get him some ice cream for his troubles and so it had made him happy once again.

Despite the fact that she was having to take care of Liam for now she still found more than enough time to tend to her garden. She made sure that all the plants were watered and any food that was now ripe would be picked. Most of them ended up on the dinner plate although there were some that were kept to one side in order for her to sell on to the people of Dunlin.

On a particular day Liam found himself standing in the garden. As of Rina’s instructions he was wearing the tattered clothes that he had worn when he first came there. She had bought him a couple of new outfits since and he was a little confused with why he was wearing this. These questions were put to the back of his mind as he saw her approaching him. She was wearing the same dress and heels that she had been wearing when they had first met, a night that he would never forget.

As soon as the fifteen-foot woman reached him she went down to her knees and smiled at him. Even on her knees she was taller than any human in history, she didn’t seem to mind this as she had long gotten use to this. She tried not to make herself seem so large but for someone of her size this was very difficult.

“So glad that you’re out here,” said Rina. “I thought that you might help me out with a few things.”

“Y-Yeah sure,” replied Liam. He felt like he couldn’t refuse her and he even took a few steps toward her. “What do I need to do?”

“Well I need you to help me prune some of the flowers and I think a few of the tomatoes need to be picked. I would appreciate a hand with it.”

“As you wish.”

For the next several minutes Rina began to show Liam what he needed to do and he took in everything that she said. He was amazed by how large some of the plants were, it was like she had transferred some of her gigantism over to them. He didn’t know if it was possible but with everything that he had seen with her he wasn’t too surprised.

Liam seemed to be enjoying what he was doing and he was doing a good job. He was being careful with what he was doing and Rina would watch on with a smile on her face. She thought that this would help occupy him as he hadn’t been able to do much since he began to live with her. She had plans in mind but for now this was best thing that she could do for the time being.

After an hour Liam returned to Rina with the ripe tomatoes in a basket. He could see her tending to some of her other flowers which were purple in colour. She was humming to herself and he had to pull slightly on her dress for her to notice him. Her smile returned and her warm expression made him feel good.

“Ah you’re back,” said Rina. Her voice was soothing for him and he continued to look up at her. “Did you do everything I asked?”

“Yes, I did Rina.” He then lifted up the basket to her and she gently took it from him. “That should be all of them.”

“And it looks like it is.” She examined the basket and everything that was inside. “You’ve done a great job Liam.”

“Thanks, did you plant all these yourself?”

“Yes, everything you see here was nothing more than a seed at one point that I’ve planted. With plenty of care I’ve made sure that they’ve grown into the healthy plants that you see today. Of course. it didn’t take place overnight, I’ve been doing this for several years and I’m happy with the results.”

“It’s very beautiful, it looks like a garden I saw in a painting once.”

“Oh, thank you.” She leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on his forehead. “That was a sweet thing for you to say.” He enjoyed the kiss that had been a motherly one, she was giving him everything he needed to feel like he was welcome.

“Is there anything else you want me to do?”

“Actually, there is one thing that we need to talk about.” Her expression changed as she was taking a slightly more serious tone. “You’ve been living with me for a week and it would be irresponsible for me to deny you an education.”

“Wait, you don’t mean…” He began to become worried about what she was about to say next.

“That’s right, you’re going to have to go back to school.”

“School?” He paused for a moment as he remembered how much he had disliked school, even when his parents were still alive. At least when he was living on the streets he didn’t have to worry about going. Now it seemed like this time for him was coming to an end. “But I don’t want to go to school.”

“Not many children do like going to school but you have to anyway. I’ve already spoken to the headmaster and you start first thing on Monday morning. I’ve even bought you a school uniform and everything.”

“I don’t want to go, I want to stay here with you. Maybe you can home school me, that’s actually something.”

“I’m not a very good teacher, besides it’s healthy for you to be around children your own age.”

“But.”

“No buts Liam.” Her voice was a little sterner and it was obvious that she wasn’t joking around with the matter. “You’re going back to school and that’s final.” She could see Liam fold his arms and put on a pouty face, he was hoping that this was make her relent but the white-haired giantess wasn’t backing down.

Liam continued to stand there in silence when Rina noticed something on a tree close by. She could see some flowers growing on a vine and although they looked pretty she didn’t recognise them as any that she had planted. She stood up and walked over to them in order to examine them closer.

One of the flowers just happened to be at level with her nose and when she looked at it some of the pollen inside was sucked up her nostrils. This began a chain reaction inside of her and she took a couple of steps away. Liam was still there pouting but he saw that there was something wrong with Rina.

Suddenly the giantess let out a small sneeze and quickly covered her nose. She was a little worried and Liam looked over at her. He watched as she slowly moved her hands away from her nose and that’s when he saw it. Her nose was several times larger than it should have been, at first, he thought that she was doing this to try and amuse her. She had specially increased one of her body parts in order to make him laugh. This didn’t seem to be the case as her expression did look worried.

“Your nose,” said Liam as he pointed toward it. “It’s bigger.”

“Oh that,” replied Rina with a nervous smile on her face. “It’s nothing really, nothing to worry about.” Suddenly her right arm began to shake and it quickly grew in size. In the space of a couple of seconds it went from being normal for her body to being easily seven times larger than normal. Her arm was now on the ground and stretched out in front of her. Her hand had grown as well and was in proportion with the rest of her arm. She was even more worried but she tried to keep a brave face. “That happens from time to time.” Suddenly her left foot began to shake like her arm before it suddenly grew in size. It even lifted her off the ground a little as it became ten times its normal size. Her shoe also grew with her but it made her look very odd. Her body looked normal beside her giant nose, arm and foot. She could no longer hide the fact that something was seriously wrong. “You might want to take a step back Liam.”
Attached Images
File Type: png 5.png (433.2 KB, 107 views)