free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Mt. Rushmore of TF Artists
View Single Post
Unread 11-28-2020   #26
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

Re: The Mt. Rushmore of TF Artists

Reading this thread makes me wonder something: Is there truly a smaller amount of active TF artists (and TF content creators in general) now in 2020 or is it just my perception that there is a smaller amount? I remember discovering the community around 2005 and it seemed like there were countless quality artists. But maybe I was just discovering stuff that had already been around for a while so it seemed like there was a lot of content.

Now, it seems like I spend a lot of time just searching for TF material. I look through a lot of users' Favorites on Furaffinity to get hipped to works and artists that I may not be familiar with, but I seem to see the same stuff over and over again.

There are so many artists I'd love to commission, but it seems like many of them are no longer active or accepting commissions, or they're backlogged so far into the future that I may become an AARP member before they make it to me in their que.

Not bitching about anything, but just making an observation and wonder if others have concluded the same.

Last edited by Ilovebe; 11-28-2020 at 12:21 PM.
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote