free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Ranman (Quality Translation)
View Single Post
Unread 05-08-2006   #22
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutibaru
Thank you Taruby for your time, but this was not the manga that I needed help with. I was speaking for future translations of manga. I was just creating an updated higher quality translationg of the BE portion of this manga. It was translated before. But the sex scene was not. But the thing with the sex scene is that a lot of people do not like it. They think it ruins the BE. So I am debating on even translating that part (even if you gave me the script).
Ah, my bad. Although, by untranslated, is it just the random moans and useless sound effects or the dialogue itself? Well, the archives are dead so I can't find where you got the original script or who wrote the original script since I don't see any other names in the credit. Oh well, I'm still having problems myself at the moment in that I need to reverify a password. (Can't remember where I wrote it down)

Personally, I'm a completionist when it comes to things I work on although I have to admit I did just one chapter out of a light-core guro manga before deciding not to continue with it (It's about girl called Mairan Mai who has an alter ego that violently murders just about all of the delinquents in her school including a fake boyfriend and a chainsaw murderer. All the while Mai is oblivious to what is going on.) Well, that's just my opinion, anyway.

Jya ne~