The Process Forum - View Single Post - Expansion Fan Comics - official updates
View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2018   #250
jiryha
Frequent Poster

Re: Expansion Fan Comics - official updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroWildcat View Post
Just thought I'd mention that there's nothing in Infinity Hotel's second chapter that I'd classify as 'weight gain' as a category. It's all really hourglass expansion, since I didn't see effects on anything outside of boobs, butts, thighs, and the like. Figured that in this particular subforum, making people think that there was weight gain involved might ward some people from reading it.

And nothing against the writer or anything, this is just a complaint to the character herself that I have to voice (The story itself is great and I very much look forward to the next chapter). Revenge for what, exactly, Lexie? The fact that these people have finally stopped putting up with your bullshit? Still hoping your plans crash and burn.
Revenge for what? When someone is doing a bad job, you fire them. You don't essentially imprison one and submit the other to what amounts to constant rape and body alterations. I get it's fantasy and all, but that is exactly what happens and the fact you think there's absolutely nothing wrong with the latter says something.
jiryha is offline   Reply With Quote