free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Residence 1 OVA AP
View Single Post
Unread 06-26-2017   #4
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Re: Residence 1 OVA AP

I am not too sure if it's actually AP. What she says as she goes through the changes made it sound like the TGed male character's desire longed for the best parts from both women and men, which are breasts and a penis. And for the hips part, it might just seem like her hips have expanded because the BE would've filled up her one-piece clothing and made it raise higher and thus revealing more of her hips. There was nothing much concrete in order for us to confirm that it was actually an Age Progression, so it's tricky.

But no worries! The episode gave us a slight teaser at the end possibly for the 2nd episode, and according to the original hentai manga, that teaser is a part of the chapter about the girl's past where she becomes possessed by a malicious little demon-like thing and AP TFs into her dead mother while seducing her father. So if the next episode comes out, we will certainly get an AP TF sequence.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^

Last edited by chriskim019; 06-26-2017 at 01:54 AM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote