free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrinking videos from Missa!
View Single Post
Unread 07-27-2013   #24
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: Shrinking video from Missa!

This isn't about gushing over Missa. This is exactly as you said it, .."people doing it all the time". That's the problem. People all over this board are real fast to jump on the "I Hate This" bandwagon just so they can. Personal opinions are fine, but if you're not going to post anything that helps make an artist or producer better, then don't post your bullshit "It sucks" opinion.

Sure, some people have iron wills and don't give a shit what we say, but a lot do (and should) take criticism to heart because most if not all of the people that produce work for our community tend to take it seriously. For people like X-Spander, Missa, MaxGrowth, TMC, and Growth Dreams it's their living and if you're "disappointed" or "didn't like this or that" they want to know why because they don't want people telling them they're bad and not knowing what they did wrong. Is it just personal opinion? Is there something technical that you see that people aren't noticing unless pointed out to them(such as camera mistake, a bad prop, a scene change or something physical)?

I suppose since I'm an artist I tend to look at things differently than people who are used to just throwing out random opinions on how much things suck, but as a group of people that tend to get our kicks off of certain fetishes in film, clips and movies, I think we can do a lot better if everybody backed up opinions with a little bit more than a passing thought or negative comment.

This is just my thoughts about this, I'm not trying to harp on tjlemke or you either Obsidian Reaver (sorry if it sounds directed toward you guys too much).

Last edited by Rei-Lin; 07-27-2013 at 07:21 PM.
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote