free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels
View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2018   #32
a0040pc

Re: Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels

After many restless months of fighting the Empire Sabine Wren was more than ready to take a break. Although the war was ongoing she knew that she needed to have some rest and relaxation in order to recharge. Her recently increased height had made her a sight to see for the Rebels she still wanted somewhere to relax.

Eventually Sabine was told about a relatively uninhabited planet with tropical beaches that seemed perfect for what she needed. She was given leave by the leaders of the Rebel Alliance and decided to go to the planet for a much needed rest. When she arrived everything seemed to be perfect as there were beautiful beaches as far as the eye could see without a person in sight. She even felt the need to remove her Madelorian armour that she was rarely seen without and slipped off a bikini that she had specially made for her. The bottom was not the problem but the top had very long straps which fit her elongated body.

Once the bikini was on Sabine stepped into the water which felt nice on her large feet. She continued to walk through the ocean as it grew deeper and deeper. However due to her great height the water didn't seem any deeper than her shins. Suddenly she took another step and she fell forward as the ocean suddenly became deeper. For a few moments her head was below the water but eventually she was able to recover. She placed her feet firmly on the sea floor and stood up properly. Her head and a small part of her long neck was above the water but the rest of her was below. She thought that it felt nice on her body and at least for the next few days she could forget about the war and the Empire.

For the next hour Sabine swam in the ocean without much of a care in the world. She made sure to stay in the deeper parts so that she could swim more comfortably, it did feel odd swimming again with everything that had happened it was a luxury that she thought that she would never feel again. The freedom that she felt reminded her of when she was younger when life seemed much simpler. She did eventually tire of swimming and wanted to give her tanned skin some much needed sunlight.

"Hey you there," said a Voice. This caught Sabine by surprise who for a moment had been standing on the sea floor near where she had fallen in around an hour before. It took her a moment to notice a man standing in the water not too far away from her. Since he seemed to be standing comfortably in the water she knew that he was in the shallow part.

"Who me?" asked Sabine with some confusion. Her entire body was below the water line with only a small part of her neck and her head peaking above.

"Well there aren't any other pretty ladies around here." He had great confidence in his voice and she admitted to herself that he did look quite handsome. "I just happened to be going for a swim when my eyes just happened catch that lovely face of yours. And I was thinking that maybe you'd like to join me on my yacht that's set down not too far from here. It's the fasted and most luxurious ship in the galaxy, it can take us to practically anywhere we want."

"As appealing that sounds I'm going to have to pass." She wanted to stretch her arms up but decided not to for the moment. She didn't want to unintentionally scare him.

"The problem is that I'm not the kind of guy to take no for an answer. I promise you that it'll be an experience that you'll never forget."

"I don't think that's for the best. You see I doubt that I'm your type."

"You don't happen to go for the female demographic do you?" This caused Sabine to raise an eyebrow as she didn't know what was coming. "I can easily find someone who more fits your tastes, maybe we can work something out that can benefit us both."

Sabine fell silent for several moments as she couldn't believe who this man was. He seemed very arrogant in his pursuit of her and she imagined that he likely did this to many women before discarding them and moving onto the next one. It was also obvious to her that he didn't realise just how tall she was. The truth was with the vast majority of her body below the water line it was impossible for anyone to tell. An idea did pop into her mind, she could see that this man wasn't going to leave her alone any time soon and she thought that she should have a little fun with the situation.

"On second thoughts maybe I can accompany you to your yacht," said Sabine as a mischievous smile appeared on her face. "The very least I can do is see it."

https://a0040pc.deviantart.com/art/S...iday-730455624

Art this time is from my old friend Teaquill

Last edited by a0040pc; 02-11-2018 at 06:30 PM.