free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Voice Needed - Werewolf Transformation
View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2014   #17
mb78
Process Fan

Re: Female Voice Needed - Werewolf Transformation

To give a brief review on Comicbookbabe's audio on the process site...

For quality, I think it's really good. The 30 minutes is well used, with an appropriate (not drawn out, not rushed intro), and 2 transformations (one of which is a reversion). The content is solid, and works to my taste (painful, non-consensual transformation with a sexual component). Not much in the way of extra sound effects, and the end result could be more feral or nonhuman, but very very well done.

The price is high, especially for audio only. To my point of view, if you are on a tight budget, this isn't the clip for you. But if you fairly regularly spend on stuff like this (commissions or otherwise), you're getting very high quality for your money. Moreover, this is nearly unique in the field; not sure I've seen anything quite like it. Most of the really high quality stuff out there comes from people who've put a fair amount of product out. If I had to choose, I'd rather spend on something new and unique than a new version of something I'd seen before.

tldr: Expensive, but worth it if you can afford it and like this type of transformation.
mb78 is offline   Reply With Quote