free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrink Fan Comics launching August 15, 2016!
View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2016   #26
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Re: Shrink Fan Comics launching August 15, 2016!

I'm glad that shrink-fan comics have finally launched their sites.
The comics I've read so far were magnificent and I hope there are soon more to come.

Review: Undertoe
Undertoe is the story of a shrunken heroine.
It is not so much the fact that she is fighting crime but more that she is struggling against her own fate.
But first things first.
Undertoe, originally a scientist, keeps shrinking thanks to an accident in the lab. She manages to slow down the shrinking process but keeps on shrinking.
I like the fact that the death of her other team members has an aftermath to the story, because with their demise their know-how is gone which makes it difficult for our tiny heroine to find a cure for her shrinking problem.
The artist did a great job on the perspectives and how Undertoe discovers her new world.

Real heroes never die that easily, so I hope that she manages to stay somehow small and sharp.

Review: Down with Skeptics
What does a bored sorcerer do if there is nothing on TV?
He finds some sceptics and shrinks them.
It was fun to see how these two women slowly shrink without noticing anything.
I especially liked the last part when they suddenly tried to get things that were suddenly out of range, but I don’t want to spoiler.

Review: Power Patrol
She-Beasts shrinking sequences are awesome and I loved reading her adventures.
Liked it how the characters were drawn and the drama between the heroines.
Okay, this review is maybe a bit short, but I’ve found it hard to describe all three chapters, because they all told in its own unique way.
But it is definitely worth to have a look in!
I wonder how her adventure continues after chapter 3?

Greetings
Captain Ash
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote