free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Regressing to the Mean (new AR/AP Comic)
View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2011   #5
Adobeman10
Process Fan

Re: Regressing to the Mean (new AR/AP Comic)

I was torn, because I did like the 50 page content, and I love the Betsy-Lauren Tandem. I have to disagree with the others here that say those two are played out. They are great charachters i believe. maybe introduce a third girl though.

But I do have to agree, this wasnt the best of the stories. Now keep in mind a 6 scale story on a 1-10 for you is better than 99.9% of everybody else out there.

But, my "constructive criticism"
1. The artwork wasnt as detailed as past stories. But it was still very very good. To get more pages, I am very onboard with this artwork. a definiteive 8
2. The premise, good. Girls psychological fears manifest themselves in physical changes. a 9
3. However the execution was a 3-4 on my scale. Betsy should have been more upset and more scared at the changes she had. Lauren should have gotten a little more paybeck for Betsy's past behavior. In fact in many of the stories, Lauren completely forgets how Betsy has treated her and is all nicey nicey at the end. The one spanking scene was eh, it had been done before. The ending, WAY too happy.

Now what I would be looking for. And again, these are just my personal wants and likes. Everybody has their own.
1. More Humiliation in the story, Betsy needs her comuppance and Lauren has a chance to right things
2. Less happy endings. Granted if you read my stories at foreverchanging.org. I almost never have happy endings. I think the transformation of someone to such a degree shouldnt be happy. Plus a good act of cosmic justice to an arrogant charachter is always fun to see.
3. Go a little farther. What happens when Betsy sees her old school mates, or comes across some of her clothes she cant wear anymore. One thing in an old Hal story and in your Visit to Aunt Millies was the loss of her car keys and driving privlidges.
4. Diverge a little bit, add some weight gain, and other items to make their situation a little worse. Yeah Betsy got smaller, but all the charachters for the most part are still pretty good looking. What happens if shes younger and is a little butterball at camp and the other kids begin to pick on her too? Just a suggestion is all.

Anyway, I still love your stuff, and will Buy ALL of your work you do. There is no fear of me stopping being a customer. But I would love to see some of that stuff done.

I still would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you ever did Greinskyn's Pieces of You story. Id pay $50 for that comic series in aheartbeat. Or do the one by Mr. Carl called a Small Addition. Where a full grown woman is shrunk to about 2-3 feet tall, and ends up being treated like a baby. because of her height and babysat and treated like a doll. Humiliated and wearing diapers because she is still physically an adult. BUT and heres my ending to the story that never got finished. Have her go through the same thing that Betsy did, where being treated like a baby causes her to physically regress. NOT mentally, shes still angry at the situation. But eventually her boobs shrink to nothing, and she piles on the pounds and resembles a baby almost. THEN she gets the cure and is changed back to an adult, but a lot of the changes from when she was shrunk still are there. Shes now much shorter than she was before, her chest is flat and she has all this baby weight as a full-grown adult.

Anyway, just some suggestions is all. Thanks for the fgood work
Adobeman10
Adobeman10 is offline   Reply With Quote