free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Female Werewolf Transformation Animation preview
View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2018   #28
Lecher
Process Master

Re: New Female Werewolf Transformation Animation preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
You can definitely compare the two, because it still comes down to utility, or "bang for your buck". The original point that I agreed with was that I would rather pay that money for a movie I know has a great live action TF scene than a one minute TF animation. Especially if I get the additional utility of enjoying the entirety of the movie as I do with some of the movies I listed above, among others.

Now, to your point, if I'm going into it blind, and don't know if the TF content in the movie is good or bad, I may lean towards the animation, that I know is catered to my tastes. With that said, while $9 doesn't put me out very much, I truly do not value a one minute video of almost any kind that high.
I find this viewpoint to be very shortsighted. You can wait for full length DVDs to be put out with a few minutes of TFs, pay your $10 but you're waiting years for that to happen. These shorter clips could be coming in weeks if more people supported them.

The best outcome is achieved when an individual finds a happy medium between doing what's best for themselves as well as what's best for the group.
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote