The Process Forum - View Single Post - Complete BE scenes from YouTube
View Single Post
Unread 02-14-2008   #375
spike007
Devine Knight

Re: Complete BE scenes from YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp View Post
Oh, this is from Toko Muyo, which is a game. It must be based on the TV series I think, also just from the fact that Kiyone is in it. Sorry, should have clarified.
And yeah, Washuu was always my favorite - maybe tied with Sasami. There's a lot of AP (or at least implied, dunno if you get to see her transform) with Sasami in that game - they turn her into a teenager so she can attend the school. Don't really know the plot of the game too well, and I don't frequent the AP forums, so....

OVA Episode 8 - Hello Baby. She was talking about her past lover with whom she had a child (Mihoshi's great grandfather), but that he and the child were taken away from her due to social class differences. So she decided to keep the appearance of a 12-year-old, because at that age, social class didn't matter as it did with adults. I think she just transformed to her womanly form in order to prove to Tenchi that she was, in fact, a real woman... and also probably for fanservice.

..../nerrrrrddddddddd

It was my first anime, what can I do?
Seems about right, I faintly remember scenes and stuff about her past and it seemed she approached tenchi with "Big Washuu" form.