Thread: Pokemon Anime
View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2017   #14
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Pokemon Anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Dragon View Post
I think what needs to happen, is a sticky post of what rules apply to this sub-forum. I've spoken to countless artists, enthusiasts, and the like that have left this forum because of bullshittery like this. Because we say there's these "rules" but yet the only rules you see are the most vague and generic of rules posted in the "Welcome" Sub-forum. If anything we've adopted an elitist attitude to where only "Veterans" of this forum will know what the rules are when in actuality there's no validation for whatever the hell the actual rules are.

So many people leave this forum, and might I say well-known people at that, that I've spoken to, that just put off because of the confusion and grey area of what can be posted, and what is considered "content" to the eyes of "those who consider what is justified" on this forum.

I only stay on this forum because I like to drop in now and then to see if anything worth while has been posted, and because I always have a sliver of hope that it may get better, but I slowly realize that it has started to become the opposite of that. And sad to say that others have already lost that hope where I still just barely cling on.

Sorry to derail, but this sort of drew the line with the sort of backlash I've seen in the time I've been on this forum.
First, if they want to post things like this, they are able to do so in the proper sub-forums, so if they leave for this reason... it is only their problem.
Forums are a social meeting point, and they should have rules. If we let post everything here, there would not be difference between this forum and other ones. And precisely I really like this forum as it is because I can find proper TF content without scavenging into tons of garbage, as it happens in other forums.
And I could say that I know hundreds of people who really prefer to find the type of stuff they are looking for instead of having another generic "art for all" site. We already have deviantart to let everyone post from your kids' homework to your pesonal model portfolio, if you want to.
So please, stick by the rules, they are the only way to preserve this site, the one and only truly female-TF devoted in the whole internet... especially this subforum, considering that out there there are forums about GTS, FMG, TG, etc, but almost none that could reach a minimum level in terms of female transformation as it always has been understood here, by the common sense of the members.
Anahki is online now   Reply With Quote