The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2022   #2002
lowes96
Process Master

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
To be honest, I wasn't really crazy about this upcoming movie, mostly because I'm not that attracted to the actress who turns into the werewolf (especially frustrating given her cute Asian friend is RIGHT THERE), but your comment about "hearing really good reviews about that transformation scene" intrigued me, so I did a bit of research, and indeed, every single review I've read mentions that the transformation scene is fantastic (or a similar positive modifier). Even the reviews that didn't like the actual movie say the transformation special effects are amazing. One even wrote, "Rick Baker would be proud." It's one thing for a Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaign to say that about their TF scene in order to promote their upcoming werewolf flick, but it's quite another for a reviewer who has no connection to the film to say it. Consider my interest piqued.
Remember this could be WOKE PROPAGANDA to promote this film. I’m not counting on it to be any good really. I’m waiting on Viking Wolf which comes out next month that’s a win right there.
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote