The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 02-03-2018   #49
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJStrebas View Post
Finally up. This took me longer than expected because I caught the flu and was down for about a week. Please enjoy the next exciting installment in the world of your favorite Supermarket, Merchant Pat's!

If you are new to my writing please be aware that this is a continuing saga that began in The Cleavage Accounts 5-10.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0798Q4TLF...s_a_1_1&sr=8-1
Hi there once again! I'd been meaning to post for a number of days now, but it's been an extraordinarily busy week. And there's been not one but two new releases - you've been very busy too I see!

I fully admit that futa is not really my thing, so I may leave off any commentary on Compatible Extremes until I've given myself enough time to give it a thorough read.

The Supermarket however... so many little twists this chapter. Heather now queen of the roost - I somehow see her "owing" Gloria to have more significance later. Kianna really likes to shake up the pecking order; very motivational management style. Some very nice descriptive passages of Heather and Jessica's expansion.

I found the amplifying effects of the "generic" Nugenicorp supplements on the Supermarket meals quite intriguing, as well as their cumulative effects on their own (Jessica's weight gain from over-indulgence was lovely). I can see Gloria using this to her advantage when she plans out her growth. Bridgette too most likely
I'm hoping Gloria doesn't up her height (in fact I hope she goes the opposite, but then again, short girls are my thing ) but it is great to see her embracing the Pat's culture.

And of course, the mysterious phone call... nice cliff-hanger. I did notice the number ended with 001 - is it designated to individual Nugenicorp projects, or to their operatives? perhaps to individuals of interest? hmmm...

I can see a number of sliders opening and points given in Gloria's near future (I did also note Denae and Cindi's intriguing discussion - I wonder if Gloria will get access to firmness/buoyancy or other interesting combinations? limitless possibilities there!)

Another excellent chapter - thank-you for your hard work, particularly when under the weather. Looking forward to more!
Darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote