free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon
View Single Post
Unread 09-18-2021   #87
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Re: [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09GMGXYNG
Find me on the web at http://www.zoebrown.net
Or support me on Patreon at http://www.patreon.com/zoebrown (Now with Patreon-Exclusive Stories!)

“Hey, babe!” I squealed loudly in mock-excitement, grinning broadly up into the shocked and stunned-looking expression of the seemingly-good-natured young man with the ripplingly cut and muscular physique. “Happy birthday, you big, handsome hunk of a guy, you!” Then, in the very next second, seeking to forestall any awkward questions and to keep the big, broad-chested man from pulling away in confusion, I whispered, very quickly, and in a breathlessly soft tone of voice, so that only he could hear, the following brief explanation—:

‘PLEASE help me out. There’s a thousand dollars in hard cash for you if you follow my lead on this—’

—before suddenly, and without any warning whatsoever, pressing the pair of my soft and plumply-inviting new womanly lips assertively and aggressively against his own, thinner and intriguingly salty ones, and laid the hungriest and most passionate kiss on him that I had ever seen a woman lay on a man in a public place.

Framed by his boss, the deviously murderous Dr. Henry Monroe, as the man behind the plot to ambush a secure DARPA transport convoy which had resulted in nine deaths and the supposed 'theft' of two top-secret pieces of high-tech, 'next-gen' infiltration and disguise technology, the first ever fully-realistic human 'bodysuits,' which can turn any person, anywhere in the world, into any other person you can think of, Dr. Damon Carter reluctantly finds himself with no other choice but to go on the run and to make use of the XR-F-875 'female' bodysuit (which was the only one of the two prototype units he was able to save from the violence and wreckage of the ambush that morning) to turn himself into the gorgeous and shapely twenty-two-year old 'Olivia Capuano,' a previously fictional young woman with long, inky black hair and 'Mediterranean' features which the bodysuit is capable of rendering him.

But as Damon rushes about gathering up some ready cash for his sudden flight, and searches for a secure and private place where he can safely pull on the bodysuit and let it swiftly (over the course of about ten minutes or so) and sensuously transform him from an average, ordinary 29-year-old young man into the stunningly sexy 22-year-old young woman he is now reluctantly committed to becoming, our surprisingly quick-witted hero finds himself (and then, later, herself) evading public surveillance systems, dodging the forces of local law enforcement who are canvasing the area for him, and unexpectedly running into a handsome and well-built twenty-nine-year-old ex-Army-Ranger who turns out in the end to offer the new 'Olivia' with exactly the excuse she thinks she can use to evade the local dragnet which is fast closing in around her so that she can get away without the pair of the 'top secret' and deadly-dangerous bodysuits she is carrying falling into the bloodstained hands of some very dangerous people.

At just over 40,000 words, Field Test (Part Two) is the second installment in a new, on-going serial series about the development of ultra-high-tech, 'next-gen' super-realistic female bodysuits, and one researcher's desperate, dangerous, girlish, and thrillingly romantic adventures while on the run, fully and very sensuously transformed into a gorgeously curvaceous member of the opposite sex. Hope you enjoy!
ZoeBrownWerewoman is offline   Reply With Quote