free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New eBook novel: HE'S STUCK AS A SCHOOLGIRL
View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2015   #1
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

New eBook novel: HE'S STUCK AS A SCHOOLGIRL

Hi folks! I've just published He's Stuck as a Schoolgirl: A Novel of Transgender Sugar and Spice. It's my second full-length novel following The Man Who Became 1000 Bimbos, and I had a blast exploring what it would really be like for an average guy to suddenly find himself stuck as a pretty 8-year-old girl with pigtails. If you like a fun TG age regression story, I bet you'll really enjoy this book! Here's the promo copy:

Joe Withers is a wanna-be warlock, and when he loses his job he decides to get revenge by transforming his boss into a cute little redheaded schoolgirl. Unfortunately, Joe turns himself into a girl instead... and now he's the one who's going back to school.

The other girls bully him, the boys have crushes on him, his big brother treats him like a kid and he even has to take sex ed class again! And if Joe doesn't figure out how to change back soon, he'll be stuck as Josie forever.

Mindi Flyth's new novel is a twisted comedy, a drama, a supernatural tale and a transgender adventure, capturing all the confusion, terror, frustration and fun of Joe's age regression transformation. Life as a little girl isn't all sugar, spice and everything nice!

(60,000+ words including an author's afterword about the book's creation. This book contains some mature language and is not intended for younger readers. Find more of Mindi Flyth's work at Mindiflyth.blogspot.com.)

CLICK HERE to read He's Stuck as a Schoolgirl: A Novel of Transgender Sugar and Spice.

And just for fun, here's a short promo video.

Last edited by Mindi Flyth; 01-19-2015 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Slight tweak of promo copy.
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote