free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Transformations That I Found While Searching
View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2014   #114
digitalcirce
Pig TFer

Re: Transformations That I Found While Searching

It’s possible they’ll change a few at a time – so the chicken, goat, and pig start first, then are a bit more developed when the donkey and sheep start, then maybe those are more developed too in time for a few others to begin. We’ve seen live chickens and a goat on set, so probably at least those characters end up as whole animals – and I’ve seen several pictures of E.G. Daily posed with a donkey, although I don’t know if they’re from shooting this film or just random pictures from her work as an animal activist.

But ‘Yellow’ is indeed still on the convention circuit, and will next be shown at the Florida Film Festival on April 4-13 – so anyone from the board that is interested in that area will have a chance to see it (it’s listed as being the ‘east coast premiere’, so they may be planning to work their way up the coast before this sees a DVD release).

Actual showtimes for ‘Yellow’ are Wednesday, April 9th at 6:30 pm and Saturday, April 12th at 2:30 pm, both at the Regal Winter Park Village A location, which is at 510 North Orlando Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789.

More information about the film festival is here:
http://www.floridafilmfestival.com/p...program-lineup
digitalcirce is offline   Reply With Quote