free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Funky Spice The Computer Game!
View Single Post
Unread 05-24-2018   #7
Snotling
Frequent Poster

Re: Funky Spice The Computer Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case Scenario View Post
I hope it's playable on Macs. Looks like fun. Out of curiosity, will you be advertising this on the TF Games Site? It'd be a good way to attract customers.
I had no idea this site existed, but I'll look into it.

I don't think Macs are on the road map just yet. But Macs can run windows...

Considering that I'm committed to making the game happen, but I'm just one person filling the positions of:
- Game designer
- Programmer
- Architect
- Graphics Designer
- Marketing
- Copywriter
- Public relations
- Venture investor
- project manager

Choices had to be made as to how many and which platforms would/could be supported and how much it would cost to do so.

It turns out that if only ONE platform could be picked above the others to reach as many people as possible it would be the browser. But I'm not very good doing that by myself so I had to settle for the second most accessible, and that would be Windows (dot.Net).

Depending on how interested people are, the whole dot.Net back-end could be used to make it a HTML5 game someday but I'd need a web developer as committed to doing it as I am which means spending a lot of time and only expecting to break even and make people smile in return for his efforts.

100$ per month is a very reasonable goal, we'll get there 1$ at a time and that'll get the project running on AWS or Azure with proper security certificates. and at that point, with the engine ready, I'll put most of my time on content! Rendering and writing story elements.

the way I'm planning the dating system and the side-stories to happen in game, sort of like side-missions... they could work as monthly by-request content from subscribers, so the longer the game runs, the more variety there could be to it. And more fetish areas explored...

I hope we can get people on board and do something great down the road.
Snotling is offline   Reply With Quote