free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Things that you really dont like to see in a transformation.
View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2018   #10
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Re: Things that you really dont like to see in a transformation.

I feel most of my thoughts are similar to everyone, minus one big one:
  • Poof TFs are just lazy. There's no other way to describe it. You don't have to drag the scene out for five whole minutes, but a 2-5 second poof is just a total waste.
  • Partial TFs for the most part are just as much of a waste.
  • I personally have never cared for much of anything anthro. That Killing Bites anime was particularly dissapointing as it had a ton of partial tfs and/or anthro tfs.
  • Obstructing the TF with furniture, scenery, lighting, camera jumps, etc.
  • TFs that lack a facial transformation (specifically muzzle growth). This one is massively a personal taste, as muzzle TFs are my absolute favorite aspect of a transformation
  • Lack of sound. I want to hear bone cracking, moaning in pain, etc. It's just as much a part of the experience as anything

I'm actually in the minority in enjoying skin rip/gory transformations. Granted, I enjoy my TF material in general to be on the darker/horror side. I loved the Hemlock Grove transformation style, though I'll never forgive them for glossing over Christina's transformation, especially after how much they built it up. Also, Were-World on DeviantArt has been my favorite follow with his art style.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote