free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Growing hunger part 2 by boris alien is now in production, asking for some donations?
View Single Post
Unread 04-10-2012   #14
HiKewne
Ready for Mixture Magic!

Re: Growing hunger part 2 by boris alien is now in production, asking for some donati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torizu View Post
Because he does it with every commission he asks for.
Maybe if he didn't beg in other forums and maybe if it was from someone like Axel or Critical I would be more lenient but as Vejeta already said, this Boris guy stuff is barely halfway decent.

Brings back memories of someone constantly forums asking for money so they can commission some shitty sonic character inflation pictures.
I still fail to see your point. You met his simple question with a rude response, one that wasn't needed. You did not have to say anything, you could have passed it on. What kind of response is "lol no" anyway? This is an adult forum, could you please treat it as such?

And I honestly like Boris. Not everyone has to like the artist, I'll give you that. But honestly, what makes you an artist? Can you show that you can do better? If not, then consider taking a different approach next time. It doesn't do well to bash others.
HiKewne is offline   Reply With Quote