free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - One Week at Wolf Lake NEW 5/31 (Growth, sex, other tags inside)
View Single Post
Unread 09-04-2013   #22
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Story: One Week at Wolf Lake (Growth, miniGTS, GTS, F/m, F/f, sex)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
You were worried it'd be over too quick? But there's only been one clothes-bursting scene, no sex, and no women reaching double digits in height! What kind of hack author do you take me for?

And when it's all said and done, "Monday" may end up being one of the shortest days. Both in story length and in the height of the ladies. According to OpenOffice, Monday has a word count of about 5600 and is just over 10 pages. Tuesday has over 12000 words and is nearly 19 pages. 0_o And the unfinished Wednesday is already getting close to Monday's length. So, yeah. And don't even get me started on everything I want to include in the story on Friday...

And, regretfully, I must inform you the game was called on account of giantess.
Qzar9999,

A well timed observation that illuminates more is a good thing, I'd say. And you have certainly given your audience a plethora of positive reinforcement, plus evidence, to support the prominent direction you expect your story to undertake. Personally, I am now more than twice as eager to see this story through just from the stats on it's potential length. Though, you have to admit it takes a certain degree of commitment, interest in FG, skills with writing, drawing, or computer graphic design in order to achieve much of the quality stuff that this fetish combs through.

I don't want to say I always set my standards too high or expectations low for this sort of material, but then again I must also admit that I am a realist. Half pessimist and half optimist. Both parts now speak in unison that this guy <--- is sticking around for the whole show at Wolf Lake. Not that I was ever tempted to leave, mind you. One minor clothes bursting scene (if bikinis qualify, lol) was nowhere near enough.

I'm glad I checked out this thread and feel honored to have given it the deserved push, and pat on the back. B-) (*just remember no poof size increase scenes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LezloShig View Post
I don't post very often (honestly I'm shocked its as high as 81) but I thought I'd give you some feedback.

I am enjoying this story, and check in on its progress every time I visit.

Thanks for it!
LezloShig,

Your interest and well timed appreciation makes your single post as meaningful as many.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 09-04-2013 at 05:33 PM. Reason: **If these threads had a rating system, I already would have rated it 5-stars**
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote