free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TMC New Clip: "Sugar Tits" Gender Bending
View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2013   #5
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Re: TMC New Clip: "Sugar Tits" Gender Bending

Hi again,

First, some good news on a related subject. Having contacted Taylor at TMC, I can say that the "Sugar Tits" work will be getting a preview clip in the near future, which I think will make a few happy to hear .

More so, recently, I decided to invest in the earlier TMC pregnancy revenge clip http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=34717 , but also in this new work too.

In review, I can personally say that both the former and latter efforts (Revenge Pregnancy/Sugar Tits) mark an important junction for TMC; both reflecting better production values, investment in more imaginative stories and far better realized transformations - and this already coming from a very good base quality to start with . If both such clips are suggestive of future direction, then it would be interesting to see the next creative evolution for the studio, in the future .

With "Sugar Tits" specifically the aforementioned qualities play out very well; the time taken to establish a story, a cumulative and imaginative change climaxing in a final transformation and with particular attention paid to nuance and detail too. Though I can't give too much away, I can honestly say that this is one of the best transformations I have seen all year in this medium, and candidate for the best TG transformation this year, too .

Wrapping up, I would highly recommend this work to others with the interest as it was very enjoyable and a strong indicator of the potential that future TMC works can show .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote