The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 02-03-2018   #50
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
Hi there once again! I'd been meaning to post for a number of days now, but it's been an extraordinarily busy week. And there's been not one but two new releases - you've been very busy too I see!
I always look forward to your posts.

Quote:
I fully admit that futa is not really my thing, so I may leave off any commentary on Compatible Extremes until I've given myself enough time to give it a thorough read.
I totally understand the natural aversion some would find to the subject matter. I find it very flattering that you intend to read it at all. I wrote it very quickly just as an experiment and what looked like to me to be the perfect cover photo just sort of jumped out at me when I least expected it. So I am curious to see how it will do in the market.

Quote:
The Supermarket however... so many little twists this chapter. Heather now queen of the roost - I somehow see her "owing" Gloria to have more significance later. Kianna really likes to shake up the pecking order; very motivational management style. Some very nice descriptive passages of Heather and Jessica's expansion.
I am trying to build up Kianna as a very enigmatic character, and by extension Sung. Since we've sort of unveiled the other squad leaders: Bridgette, Radhi and Stella and their motivations.

Because this is a very process heavy story, I owe to it you the readers to step my game up in describing in greater detail each time a woman changes.

Quote:
I found the amplifying effects of the "generic" Nugenicorp supplements on the Supermarket meals quite intriguing, as well as their cumulative effects on their own (Jessica's weight gain from over-indulgence was lovely). I can see Gloria using this to her advantage when she plans out her growth. Bridgette too most likely
I'm hoping Gloria doesn't up her height (in fact I hope she goes the opposite, but then again, short girls are my thing ) but it is great to see her embracing the Pat's culture.
We'll see.

Quote:
And of course, the mysterious phone call... nice cliff-hanger. I did notice the number ended with 001 - is it designated to individual Nugenicorp projects, or to their operatives? perhaps to individuals of interest? hmmm...
We'll see...

Quote:
I can see a number of sliders opening and points given in Gloria's near future (I did also note Denae and Cindi's intriguing discussion - I wonder if Gloria will get access to firmness/buoyancy or other interesting combinations? limitless possibilities there!)
She just might. She has seemingly made up her mind about what she wants.

Quote:
Another excellent chapter - thank-you for your hard work, particularly when under the weather. Looking forward to more!
Thank you, much more to come.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 02-04-2018 at 02:19 PM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote