free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 02-03-2018   #51
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Okay, so my next book is kinda big.

It is also a bit of a step outside the norm. I promise that my next few works will be more traditional after this one, it is just something I've wanted to write for a while

I've been working on it off and on for a long time and it eventually grew into a novella, so I have to ask a bit more for it since it is so long.

Anyway, i'll post the blurb with a link later because Amazon will be chewing on it for a while since it is so big, probably wont go live until long after ive gone to bed.

Anyway, let me explain why this is untraditional. This is my take on a team of superheroes with all busty women, so more like Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. as opposed to the Avengers since they all have similar abilities based on one thing: Giant boobs.

These are mini giantesses. They have what I would call huge to massive breasts and they grow very fast. There's no slow incremental growth drawn out over a period of time and no angst about it all. (Well, some but not in the traditional sense) As far as the giantess portion, they range from mid six footers to over eight feet tall, but none of the traditional giantess themes of stomping on tiny men or insertion. There is crushing, quite a bit of it, but for a postive cause, but also for sexual domination (but with no one actually getting hurt)

It is has a science fiction action slant, so the setting and the action are upfront and the process scenes are few and spread out as are the sex scenes.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 02-03-2018 at 07:19 PM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote