free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2018   #56
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

So I had a plan to work on some older titles and all new stuff before I got back around to this one, but I had it already in my head and I wanted to get it down "on paper" before it oozed out of my brain.

Anyway Risana and Callie are back in Compatible Extremes: Role-Playing.

This one, I admit, is a little more graphic and fan-servicey for me, but I felt it like it needed to be to serve the genre well. I did some, *ahem* "research" with a lot of futa content and it seems like a great deal of it is very visceral and graphic with lots of rough sex, lots of bodily fluids and the futas are usually incredibly well equipped. So goes this story.

I dont know if most typical BE fans like that much graphic descriptions in their BE stories but in my typical stories i tend to avoid it or at least lighten up on it a great deal. This story has graphic sexual descriptions and goes in hard with descriptions of ejaculations.

At anyrate, Role-Playing goes all the way for me and explores the whole range of the FUTA tropes and experience as I see it. FUTA on female, male on FUTA, and every combination in between including a bit of BDSM and bondage, female domination, humilation and docking. Yep.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 03-03-2018 at 04:55 AM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote