free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Man With Lightning Fists (Illustrated Story)
View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2018   #20
a0040pc

Re: The Man With Lightning Fists (Illustrated Story)

Almost two years to the day Huan found himself working in the fields. In the time since his little trip with Yasha he had decided to grow a beard. It was something that he had thought about doing for a while and now seemed to be a good time. He was still becoming accustomed to it and he thought that it suited him even though it made his sister laugh.

Today just happened to be a warm day and he was wiping the sweat from his brow as he continued to work. He thought about stopping to take a break but since there wasn’t much more to do he preferred to get it out of the way. One thing that was constantly on his mind was Yasha, she wasn’t in her usually spry self at that moment in time and it got him worried although he knew the source of her health.

“Huan,” said a female voice. This made him stop what he was doing and he looked toward where the voice was coming from. There he saw the towering figure of his wife slowly walking toward him. This put a smile on his face as he thought that she was beautiful.

Like Huan Yasha looked different to how she was a couple of years ago. She had decided to grow her hair which went down to just below her shoulders. It was tied back into a pony tail but this was her most minor change. When she had gone on her little trip with Huan she had been seven and a half feet tall. Afterwards her natural height continued to increase steadily. They both feared that she wouldn’t stop growing but to both of their reliefs she eventually did. By then she was a staggering nine feet tall, not only was she the tallest person in the country but also in the entire world. She was too tall for the majority of rooms and she still possessed the ability to grow as tall as she wanted.

Even with her longer hair and taller height there was still one big change that was completely obvious for everyone to see. She was heavily
pregnant with the couple’s first child, the news that they were going to be parents had caused Yasha to cry tears of joy. Holding her own child was something that she had always dreamed of and now she was only a few short days from having that dream become a reality. Thanks to her pregnancy her belly had inflated significantly, most would think that there was more than one child in her womb but she knew that there was only one. If her prediction was true it would likely become the largest baby ever born.

“What are you doing out here?” asked Huan. There was a slightly worried tone in his voice that made his wife chuckle. “You shouldn’t be out here in your condition.”

“Just because I’m pregnant doesn’t mean I can’t use my legs,” replied Yasha with a soothing tone. “Besides you’re working yourself too hard out here, I just wanted to make sure that you didn’t push yourself too far.”

“Well I guess I could do with a break.” He looked far up to the face of his wife that loomed over him by more than three feet. He then looked down at her large belly before looking up at her face again. Her hand was rubbing against her belly as she smiled. “I’m seeing it but I still can’t believe it, this time next week we’ll have our own child. A son to help me in the fields one day or a daughter to help brighten up our day.”

“We’re having a daughter.” There was joy in her voice and she even felt Huan feeling her belly as well. It was at level with his head which would seem insane to anyone else but he had grown used to it.

“And how do you know that?”

“I don’t know, something’s just telling me that we’re going to have a daughter. She’s going to become the most beautiful woman in the world.”

“And the tallest, don’t forget about that.”

“Yes, and the tallest, maybe one day she’ll even beat me.” She paused for a moment as both of them felt their unborn child kick. This made them both smile.

For Yasha she had gone from being the guardian of an elixir to being married and on the verge of becoming a mother. She had married the man who had first won her respect and then her love. She didn’t fully know what the future held for them both but there was one thing that she was certain of. She was happy.

The End
Attached Images
File Type: png lee16.png (427.5 KB, 28 views)