The Process Forum - View Single Post - Attribute Theft/Transfer
View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2016   #636
khahahaa
Lurker

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
I'm not going to lie I haven't the foggiest how to write short stories. I can hammer out 50k words in a week so for me a short story is more a novella.

The sequel to a Goddess's Gifts is going to be probably at least 400 to 500 pages because of the nature of the story. Since I want to be a professional author having a number of large stories is good for me.

Hell it took me 10 years of tweaking to get Altered Realties in the format I'm happy with. Digital acquisitions will require me to become friends with a talented artist to do the half of the book I'm interested in.

If you want my short stories look up the bigger Akane and the 10 page rivalry comic I commissioned. I think bigger Akane is only 60 pages of Palcomix photoshoping. ��

--edit--

Plus I hate buying a short story on Amazon thats 20 pages at best for a few bucks. Why wouldn't someone want 333 pages for a dollar? So it takes you a bit of time to read it, it'll still be there when you come back to it. ��

I surprised at price first , and I surprised at quantity again. I have not read all yet because my english reading is too slow(English is foreign language for me).

I don't like too short story too, there are no instereting narrative.

I'm back to reading, but want to story shorter in pravitely because story go too longer, harder to comprehend for foreigner like me.
khahahaa is offline   Reply With Quote