free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Thoughts on TaylorMadeClips new TF clip?
View Single Post
Unread 06-07-2015   #5
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Re: Thoughts on TaylorMadeClips new TF clip?

So I finally had a chance to check out the new cat clip with Caroline and the poodle clip with Talulah and wanted to post my thoughts on the two for those of you who haven't seen them yet.

Caroline Cat TF:

As usual, Caroline did a fantastic job with this clip and really indulged in vamping it up with the cat persona! She is always consistently good and this clip is no different. This is a long tf clip and the pacing is generally really good even though it's a little slow in the middle, but I don't find that to be a detractor as it focuses on her growing each pair of breasts for a total of 3 pairs. The multi-breast prop looked great, imo, and the way each pair inflated worked really well. It was great to see this prop in an animal tf clip and I think it'll be a great addition to future clips, especially a pig tf clip. The other changes throughout the clip include catlike contacts, ears, a tail, fur around the wrists and a muzzle, all of which looked great as a set. I believe the tail and ears were brand new and they were some of my favorite aspects of this. The new ears looked especially good. Overall, I think this is quite a strong clip and one I would recommend, especially if you're a cat tf fan.

Talulah Poodle TF:

This was more of a cute/fun tf clip as opposed to the typical buildup of other tf clips and I liken it to the reindeer tf clip that Kym did. I thought Talulah was the perfect actress to pull this one off though and for her first animal tf clip she did great! I could see her being successful in more tf clips. The makeup and effects looked good and the type of fur that Taylor chose fit the poodle look very well. If I had to mention on nitpick, it would only be that the wig looked quite huge, but with Talulah's more animated/excited acting, it fits the feel of the clip well. Although this one doesn't fall into the category of the Caroline/Cat or Kym/Donkey clips, it's still a worthy effort and it's great to see Taylor experimenting with different types of animal tfs!
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote