The Process Forum - View Single Post - Operation: Half Off - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2018   #10
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Re: Operation: Half Off - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousDave View Post
First off, let me say that I really liked it. I saw the previews and immediately renewed my subscription. The protagonist shrinks multiple times, each time by less than a quarter, and gets into various naked shananigans. Very well made.

there were a few down sides:
- I would have loved seeing her compared to the "entertainment organizer" after her shrink. he obviously couldn't see her, but she could slink round a corner or something. It would have really sold the shrinking for me.
- The ambassador was a little too ugly, it was kind of distracting. she's seducing him, so she's obviously meant to be much hotter than him, but it went a bit too far for me.

Anyway, I liked it so much, I decided to make a little tribute photo. Here's hoping for more stories with gradual multiple shrinks
Love the tribute, DangerousDave! Thanks for your astute and fair criticisms of the comic.