free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations
View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2017   #26
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Re: Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnosisOnDisplay View Post
I put together a compilation of ten hypnotic moments from 2017, and there are a number of transformations included. You can see it here: https://youtu.be/KYybye7kA7I

I also wanted to thank anyone who purchased a video in 2017, it's been great getting to know the community and explore some of your suggestions. We'll be sure to use even more of your requests in 2018. Happy New Year!
First, thank you for engaging with this community! It’s always nice to have content creators willing to listen to suggestions.

I just wanted to give some feedback on the Holiday special. I liked what you did, but I am not a fan of having the voice change first. Mostly because then she couldn’t describe what was happening. Personally, I’d like her to keep her voice throughout the slow transformation so that she can describe what she’s feeling, how her body is different. Then in a separate step she can lose her voice.

Second: I’d love for them to remember being an animal and for them to describe what it was like.

Third: One again, I’d Really love to see the transformation focus on specific physical changes. As in, suddenly she has a beak and then she feels it and describes what that is like (sort of like how robot transformation works when they describe what their body feels/looks like). If she could focus on each physical change as you give them to her specifically (fur, muzzle, pointy ears, tail) then I would be so happy.

Otherwise, I have been really enjoying the clips! If you get Chloe back to do any of this, that would be incredible.

Last edited by actionmang; 12-31-2017 at 12:53 AM.
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote