free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TF maybe? Chung-Li into Blankaesc?
View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2018   #18
~Circe~
Goddess of Transformation

Re: TF maybe? Chung-Li into Blankaesc?

@Locofuria

It’s not much to be excited about I’m afraid. I hunted down the series and fortunately for me I only had to watch three episodes before I found the clip. Coulda saved me a few hours had I bothered to hunt down the original clip on YouTube. Oy vey iz mir~

It’s Episode 3, Getting to Guile at the 14 minute mark.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ2BxI_twLU

This is a link to the OT’s video reuploaded. Not going to bother to embed. It’s not worth watching.

There is no process and the context is that Guile is being brainwashed to believe the Street Fighters betrayed him. To put it mildly, the show is terrible. Not in just the writing but in animation quality. The plots and characters are so disjointed that the fact that half this episode takes place in Guile’s mind as a way to explain the show’s dysfunctional attempt to sew unrelated scenes together is almost clever if not for the fact I suspect the entire show is just as disjointed and dysfunctional.

I’ve played SF before, I recognize Chun Li from her legs and moves. That’s about as much as I know of SF. In my search for this clip I saw one or two animated movies... maybe they’re good? So I will try not to judge all of street fighter on this 1995 show.

Long story short, Locofuria’s art is probably the best thing you’ll get out of this thread.

Last edited by ~Circe~; 01-09-2018 at 01:08 AM.
~Circe~ is offline   Reply With Quote