free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels
View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2018   #30
a0040pc

Re: Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels

Sabine took out at least one TIE Fighter with every swing of her arm. However, in her mind she wasn’t making much. It seemed that with every TIE Fighter she destroyed another two would appear. They were firing at her regularly and her constantly growing body made her one big target. It also didn’t help that her vantage point was increasing every time that her body grew and stretched taller.

The battle could be seen by the Wookies who were getting onboard ships that they had liberated from the Trandoshans. One of these Wookies was Attichitcuk who could see Sabine fighting for their lives. Common sense was telling him to get to a ship and fly back home as soon as possible. His heart was a different story, he didn’t want to leave her as she had done everything she could to help him. Against his better judgement he ran toward the battle and he ignored the calls from the other Wookies.

Every now and again Sabine was forced to move one of her feet. Every time one of her enormous feet came down to the ground it caused an earthquake that could be felt in every direction. With each growth spurt the tremors would increase, the ground below her feet was also cracking as it was struggling to support the weight of the colossal woman. For now, she didn’t notice this as she just continued to destroy the TIE Fighters.

After several minutes the TIE Fighters had suffered heavy losses and were ordered to retreat. More than fifty of them had been destroyed while Sabine had suffered only very minor injuries. It also gave her a moment to catch her breath and it was only then that she realised just how big she was. The clouds around her were and she thought that she must be as tall as a mountain.

She looked down to the ground and she could see that everything looked incredibly tiny. Buildings were almost nothing in comparison to her. She gave a sigh as her hopes for a cure to her condition seemed to have disappeared. But there was one thing that she did notice. There was a speck on the ground that seemed to draw her attention. She squatted down and placed her finger next to the speck. She saw it struggle to climb on before she rose her finger back up to level.

“Attichitcuk is that you?” asked Sabine. She purposely whispered as she knew that her voice was loud enough to deafen him. Although she couldn’t see him clearly it was indeed Attichitcuk. He tried to shout something to her but his voice was now too quiet for her to hear. “I know that it’s you there, the Empire is gone now, you’re safe.”

Suddenly Attichitcuk could feel the ground he was standing on trembling. He could hear the stretching sound but now it was much, much louder than before. He then felt her flesh beginning to move as Sabine’s finger began to stretch. There were several creaking sounds as the bones and flesh in her finger stretching moving him upwards. The process only lasted for a few seconds but by then it was more than twice as long in comparison to the rest of her body.

“Where did you go?” asked Sabine as for the moment she lost sight of him. He stood there and waved his arms as much as he could but he was still too small for her to see properly. “I’m going to put you down now, this is your last chance to get back home. I’m sorry that I couldn’t be there when you see your parents again. I broke my promise but as long as you’re brave you’ll be fine. If you’re ever scared just ask yourself what I would do and no matter what happens you’ll always be in my mind. Please just go now and live the rest of your life in happiness.”

With that she lowered her finger to the ground and with some difficulty Attichitcuk climbed down to the ground below. He looked up at her and from his perspective it was hard to see her head as it was so far up. He ran as fast as he could and he could feel the ground shaking as parts of Sabine grew.

Attichitcuk ran toward the closest ship that he could see. It was close to lifting off but he was able to reach it in time. He was grabbed by one of the Wookies who ensured that he was on properly. No sooner was he safely aboard it began to lift off as the Wookies wished to return back to Kashyyyk where they would be safe for now.

The ship lifting up did catch the notice of Sabine who watched as it quickly rose up into the air. She gave a smile as she knew that Attichitcuk was onboard and that he was with his people. It was then that she felt a surge run through her body which caused her to tremble. She knew that a growth spurt was coming and from how she was trembling she knew that it was going to be a big one.
Attached Images
File Type: png wook13.png (969.6 KB, 56 views)