free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels
View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2018   #33
a0040pc

Re: Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels

Sabine continued to chuckle to herself as she knew that she was going to have a little fun. For the time being it was still only her head that was above the waterline. She watched as he turned to walk away and she intended to follow him. Quickly she moved toward him and soon came into contact with the elevated seafloor in front of her. She easily climbed up it and now the sea wasn't even up passed her shins. For now he didn't seem to notice what was happening.

"I guarantee you that you'll love my yacht," said the Man. He hadn't looked back yet as he was supremely confident in his own abilities. "You'll never experience luxury like that."

"I bet," replied Sabine. She continued to walk but she made sure that her pace was a slow one so that she didn't overtake him at any point in time. Within seconds they reached the shore of the beach and he began to turn toward her.

"Now why don't we..." He suddenly feel silent as he realised that he was looking at Sabine's knee. Slowly he began to look up and up as he saw her thighs, then her torso before getting up to her long neck. Only above that he saw her head that was held above him as if she was in a tree but her large feet were planted firmly on the ground.

"What's wrong?" She knew full well what was happening and it only made her smile. "I want to see your yacht, you do have one don't you?"

"I...I...I." He was completely dumbstruck by what he was seeing. He had seen plenty of tall women in his life but none measured up to her. She was without a shadow of a doubt the tallest human that he had ever seen.

"Is it my height? Yeah I forgot to mention that I'm super tall, I hope that doesn't mean you don't want to have a but of fun."

"A-Actually I've just remembered that I need to go to a business arrangement in another system. It's been nice talking to you, I'll see you later."

With that the man quickly moved away and Sabine couldn't help but laugh at what had happened. She was glad that she had put him in her place and now she had the beach to herself once again. Although her extremely long body had given her much heartache in her recent life but she was glad that she could have some fun with it as well.
Attached Images
File Type: png sabine_bikini_2_by_teaquill-dc4ljax.png (1.65 MB, 95 views)