free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - 'Transformation TV' Crowdfunded Story: Commissions Start at $35
View Single Post
Unread 10-08-2015   #8
Mytransformations
Writer

Re: 'Transformation TV' Crowdfunded Story: Commissions Start at $35

I wanted to let everyone know that Transformation TV has been fully funded. We are now working on stretch goals!

I can't tell you how happy and humbled I am. Transformation TV, my latest crowdfunded story project, has been fully funded in just one week!

By contrast, my first crowdfunded story project, The Transformation Mall, did not reach its goal until 3 weeks into the campaign.

As promised, I'm now going to announce stretch goals for Transformation TV, at one hundred dollar increments. This means that each stretch goal can be achieved if just one person signs up at the Producer level. If you've already signed up, you can always go back and contribute more if you love one of the stretch goals.

Stretch Goals for Transformation TV

$600 - Outtakes
Funny outtakes in showing what happens when the show goes off the rails, similar to a gag reel at the end of a movie. Both jokes and transformations will be included.

$700 - Commercials
What's a good TV network without commercials? Between shows, there'll be ads for transformation themed products, some of which may be familiar products to longtime readers, like Belly Butter, AP Elixir, and more! Will include descriptions of these products in action.

$800 - Bonus Show
Transformation TV will include a bonus novelty show! Vote in this poll - I'll hold the voting open until we hit $800, and then the winner will be whichever show is in the lead! Once we hit $800, I'll announce more stretch goals.

Bonus Show Ideas
Transformation News: Transformation TV will take a quick station break to show some news of notable transformation events from world news. Examples include election candidates sabotaging each other with magical gender changes or chemical spills causing widespread weight gain.

Transformation Music Video: A musical interlude will include a song about changing, complete with the band (and maybe the audience) changing along with the tunes. It could be a geeky video game theme turning everyone into nerds or a an angry metal track turning the audience into monsters - who knows?

Vote on my blog!

And support Transformation TV here!

Last edited by Mytransformations; 10-08-2015 at 02:06 PM. Reason: formatting
Mytransformations is offline   Reply With Quote