free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Discord Links for TF
View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2020   #6
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Re: Discord Links for TF

Hey, bringing this up again, but this time with a more pointed question. Every time this site goes down for a couple days I get worried it’ll be gone for good. It got me thinking, are there any TF discord servers that have active channels focused on finding TFs in tv, film, etc? I’ve been in a few and it’s usually a never ending, hard to sort through (or keep up with), massive train of art posts... which is fine! But I often find myself coming back here to see if anyone’s discovered a new episode, music video, content creator, YT video, etc. Most of the time, you all find things that I never see show up elsewhere (at least not in the discord’s i’m a part of), and since I prefer video over art, i’ve really come to depend on the content I discover here.

I guess what I’m saying is: y’all are good content detectives and I feel like I would lose a major part of my TF content flow if this site (or forums in general) ever bit the dust. Is there something out there (besides metamorphose, which is 95% TG) or do we need to consider creating something?

Maybe I’m just being paranoid. Still, I wouldn’t mind more sources for this kind of stuff!

Last edited by actionmang; 06-24-2020 at 10:58 PM.
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote