free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Just a little bit (slow MiniGTS, slow SM)
View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2009   #6
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

Re: Just a little bit (slow MiniGTS, slow SM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveordie83 View Post
You've also got very deep shadowing, it's a small distraction on some of the images, but nothing very drastic

Which software are you using? Poser 7? Daz?
I'm using DAZ. I'd appreciate advice about the lighting.
What I did was set 2 spotlights at the top front and top back of the room, and pointed them both twards the area of the bed. I opened the light spread to the maximum (180 degrees) and lowered the intensity a bit until it stopped being too bright (80%). I also added another spotlight that points to the door, because that side of the room seemed too dark, and I lowered it's intensity even more (60%).

Am I in the right direction? Should I do something completely different? I'm a complete newb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudoclever View Post
Criticism - your font looks a little strange. I would say it doesn't work well with the visuals - they're too soft, the text is too sharp. Maybe experiment with some text boxes?
Yeah, I didn't want to use boxes because they'd hide too much of the picture, but I may not have a choice. I'll upload a few variations when I get the time.

Oh, and everyone feel free to give plot suggestions. I'm not really sure exactly who turned her down, or how the size transfer will hapeen, or even what to call the characters. Again, keep in mind that this will take me a while (full time job + night school).

DangerousDave.
DangerousDave is offline   Reply With Quote