free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Female Werewolf Transformation Animation preview
View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2018   #31
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Re: New Female Werewolf Transformation Animation preview

(tl;dr version is available at the end of this post.)

Bought it. Watched it. Loved it.

Set-up was okay; quick and to-the-point. Animation and TF was relatively solid throughout; for the record, it definitely makes up the bulk of the video, though I thought the last 3-4 seconds was a little cheesy. If possible, I'd be interested in seeing the animator's (animators’?) other non-process-related works.

The sound was sufficient. Not sure how much of it was stock audio and what was made exclusively for this video (I'd love to know), but it did the job quite well, as I've watched it several times, muting it only because I was listening to something else. To be blunt: it wasn't cringy.

It’s a weird thing to stress most of these things, but after watching the video and reading the comments posted here, I felt it was necessary. I was reminded of another video I bought years ago; it was slightly longer at maybe half the price of “A Full Moon Brew” (I kept the reciepts). I don’t regret that purchase then, but it...wasn’t very good (the process itself made up about 25%). I’m not here to critique that one, though, but you can find it for free now, so have at it.

Not every process-related purchase I’ve made has been ideal. Sometimes, you take that chance and lose big. You’ll find that life is often full of moments where winning or losing big hinges on whether or not you take that chance. Luckily, whether or not you buy “A Full Moon Brew” now or whenever the price drops isn’t that life-threatening a decision to make. At least, I hope it isn’t.

I don’t feel we can speak of the financial situations of any given individual here or anywhere else, but at least here we can find some common ground and ease their concerns to some extent.

If you are holding out for financial reasons, then by all means, take your time. When you’re given the opportunity to buy it, please take our reviews into consideration.

For everyone else...what more can be said? Of the iconic TF moments of the past, I feel it beats out the were-cerberus from Mighty Max and the were-jackal from Aladdin (and likely the other TFs from that series). It might not hold a candle against Gargoyles’ classic TF from “Eye of the Beholder”, but when an episode from that show is firing on all cylinders, few can measure up to it.

This video is really good. Please consider buying it sometime.

On a lesser note, I'm a little surprised by Paje's outfit in the video (you can see a part of it in the preview), mostly because it was...different compared to what I can only imagine is her general work attire, based on the other artwork. The resulting destruction of that uniform was also pretty sweet.

I actually like this "professional" look. I'm not familiar with the lore behind The Tattered Kilt or its staff beyond a cursory glance of the cast, but if you walked into a place named "The Tattered Kilt", and there's no kilt or skirt to be found on the employees beyond maybe some stationaries and their IDs, a certain question will eventually come to mind:

"Why IS this place called The Tattered Kilt?"

I'm sure we all have a general idea why that might be the case.

Thank you for your time.

[tl;dr]
Loved it! It was really good!
Have money? Please consider buying now!
No money? Please consider buying later.
Please support! The animation’s nice!
Also, Paje’s outfit looks awesome!
(New TS uniform, maybe? :3)
Thank you!
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote