The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Rack
Thread: The Rack
View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2018   #6
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Re: The Rack

Chapter 2

Andrea stared at her reflection in shock. She did not want to believe what just happened. But the evidence was staring her in the face. Not to mention hanging from her chest. But there still was the fact that breasts don’t grow that fast. She raised one hand and gently poked her left breasts. She could feel her hand touch the soft mass of her breast. More disturbingly, she could feel her breast being poked by her hand.

Andrea jerked her hand back. How was this possible? Breasts do not grow like that. She took a deep breath to steady herself. Instead the stretching of the shirt across her breasts kept her situation in front of her mind. She pressed her hands against her breast, as if she could push them back. Her cleavage rose almost to her chin. Shocked at feeling her breath move over the top of her breasts, Andrea let them go. The bounce staggered her. She couldn’t deny it any longer, those really were her breasts.

There was a knock on the door. “Are you alright in there,” Nicole asked. “Don’t tell me we got you the wrong size top.”

“No,” Andrea said. “Everything’s fine. It’s, just this top is very tight.”

“Of course, silly,” laughed the waitress. “We’re called ‘The Rack’ for a reason. So, the tighter the better. Now, come out so I can see how it fits.”

Andrea picked up her purse. Then she took a deep breath and did what Nicole asked her to. She was expecting the waitress to gasp at her sudden and drastic increase in breast size. That didn’t happen. She expected exclamations of shock. That didn’t happen. She expected questions. Lots of questions. That didn’t happen either. What did happen was that Nicole looked at her and smiled.

“You look good,” the waitress said. “Now, let me show you where we put our purses. After that, I can start showing you the ropes.”

Andrea nervously followed behind the other woman. She kept glancing at the other employees as they passed them. None of them gave her more than a glance. She knew some of them had to have seen her when she walked through the first time. So why didn’t they notice the change in her figure? It didn’t take them long to reach a mostly empty area in the back. There, Andrea could see the employees’ belongings, mostly purses and jackets. She found a spot and placed her purse there.

“Do you have any experience waitressing,” Nicole asked as the two women walked back to the front.

“Yes,” Andrea answered. “I used to work at Jaybird’s Burgers before that drunk driver decided to turn it into a drive-thru.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that,” Nicole said with a wince. “That place had the best burgers. Will they be able to re-open?”

“Yeah,” Andrea sighed. “But not anytime soon. They decided to remodel with the insurance money.”

Nicole nodded at that. “Back to the job. Since you have experience, I’ll let you handle the first customers in our section while I watch. Everything should go well enough that I can let you work alone. You shouldn’t need me for more than any special orders or items not on the menu. As this is your first day, you wouldn’t know about those things.”

Andrea agreed. That was the best way to do this. Besides, she didn’t want to follow anybody around while she was trying to figure out why and how her breasts got so big. A part of her was still in denial. Insisting that this was some sort of dream or hallucination. But she remembered the feel of her breast when she touched it. More importantly, she remembered feeling her breast being touched. Not only that, but she could feel the heavy bounce and slow sway of her breasts with each step.

Andrea took a deep breath to calm herself. She stopped breathing in when she heard her bra creak in complaint. Her bra! Her eyes widened in surprise. It was only then that she realized that her bra had changed with her breasts. At the size she was at now, it should have snapped in two or be squeezing her to death. How did she not notice her bra changing with her?

“Are you alright,” Nicole asked.

“Yes,” Andrea said as she composed herself. She knew she had to come up with a reason why she suddenly stopped. “I just realized that my two housemates will probably come by. They knew I was coming here for an interview.”

“So, they’ll come here to watch you work and possible heckle you,” Nicole stated. Andrea nodded. “Well, as long as they don’t make too much of a nuisance of themselves, then they can stay. If they buy something, that is.”

“If they come,” Andrea said. “I’ll tell them that. But, I hope they don’t come.” Since Nicole seemed to accept her explanation, Andrea continued walking.

Once the two women were back in the dining area, Nicole showed Andrea which tables where theirs. Andrea then waited on the elderly couple sitting in their area. For Andrea, it was like riding a bicycle. Excluding the huge breasts hanging from her chest. She took the couple’s order while ignoring the quick peeks from them. At this point, their looks were the last thing on her mind.

Once she had taken the couple’s order out to them, Nicole waved her over. “Did I do anything wrong,” she asked once she was near.

“No,” Nicole answered. “You did everything right. I just wanted to know if you wanted your own section of tables tonight? If so, I can ask Elizabeth if you can.”

“That’s up to you,” Andrea said. “I don’t want to cut into somebody’s paycheck.”

“Don’t worry,” Nicole said. “While that’s a good sentiment to have, we are short-handed right now. Nobody should mind working their normal number of tables. Hell, I think some of us would pay you to take our extras.”

“If you’re sure,” Andrea agreed. “And as long as everybody and Elizabeth agrees.”

“Great! I’ll be right back.” Andrea watched a Nicole walked away. She almost shrugged her shoulders in acceptance of the waitress’s action but didn’t after a quick look down. Instead, she went to check on the tables in their area. Nicole a couple of minutes later with a bright smile. The smile told Andrea all she needed to know.

An hour later and Andrea was back in her groove. The Rack had gotten busy, but not overwhelmingly so. True to Nicole’s words, the other waitresses did not mind that she had taken their extra tables. In fact, they all seemed very happy to see her. The customers were a delight. None of them gave her a hard time. Sure, there were looks, but she would have gotten those anywhere. In fact, the only problem she had was that she and the other waitresses were over endowed.

Andrea was standing near the kitchen door when Elizabeth exited it. “Is everything going alright,” she asked Andrea.

“It’s like old times,” Andrea replied.

“Are you considering staying here?”

“Well,” Andrea hedged. “The tips are nice. Better than at Jaybird’s actually.”

“But you’re still not sure you’re going to stay,” Elizabeth prompted.

“I’m leaning toward it.” What surprised Andrea was that she actually was thinking about staying. Huge boobs aside, this was a pretty good place to work.

At that moment, Andrea looked at the main entrance. She didn’t know why she chose that moment, but she was glad she did. Her two housemates, Diane Clearwater and Mary Higgs, walked in. They quickly spotted her and wave. Andrea groaned.

“Friends of yours,” Elizabeth asked as she looked at the two women.

“My housemates,” Andrea responded. She watched as Cindy approached her friends. “I should have known they would come here when I didn’t go back to the house we share.” After talking with Andrea’s friends for a few moments, Cindy turned and let them to a table. Of course, it was in Andrea’s section.

“Well,” Elizabeth said. “I’ll let you take care of your friends. I do hope you decide to stay with us.” Elizabeth then walked into the dining area.

With a sigh, Andrea went to her friends table. “Hey girls,” she said as she approached their table. “Fancy meeting you here.”

“Oh, you know us,” replied Diane. She was a tall blonde with a relatively curvy figure. Before today, Andrea would have said she was a busty woman. “We’re always looking for a good place to eat.”

“That’s right,” Mary absently agreed. She was a short redhead. Her slender figure made her look even smaller than she was. Her head swiveled as she watched the other waitresses. “Why did you doubt you’d get hired here?”

Andrea opened her mouth to answer. Before she could say a word, the impossible happened again. Her breasts started growing! She froze in shock. Surely someone would notice her breasts growing. But nobody reacted. There were no gasps, shocked stares or pointing fingers. Even her two friends didn’t react to her breasts growing right in front of them.

“Seriously,” Diane said as Andrea’s breasts reached twice the size of her head. “You’re bigger than half the women here. This place is about big boobs. Why did you think you wouldn’t get hired?”

“Because I didn’t know the waitresses were this big,” Andrea said. She figured she had to say something and that was the safest thing she could think of. Noticing that her breasts were starting to loom over the table, Andrea backed up a step and turned to her left. Her breast continued their slow march down her body.

“I don’t think there is anybody as big as you,” Mary said as she eyed Andrea’s form. “If there was, I’d have heard of them.”

“Of course, you would have, you pervert,” Diane said.

“I am not a pervert,” Mary said primly. “I am a lesbian who appreciates women with large breasts. As you should know, Diane.”

Hearing her friends normal banter helped Andrea to calm down. Once she calmed, she was able to think. It was then that she realized there was one thing she hadn’t tried. Earlier she had discounted that she was dreaming. But she never really tried to prove that she wasn’t. After all, you can feel things in dreams. The first chance she got, she was going to prove this was a dream. But for now, she may as well play along. If it really was a dream, it didn’t matter how big her boobs got. In the morning, they’d be back to normal. “As much as I like to watch you argue, I am at work,” she said. “Could you order something.

“Um,” Diane said as she examined the wall mounted menu. “I think I’ll have the pulled pork sandwich, sauce on the side please. And for the sides, the potato wedges and coleslaw.” Andrea wrote down the order and looked at Mary. She could see and feel her breasts pushing her arms up. She could see her left breast pushing out to the side. She was already enormous. And they were still growing.

“I think I’ll have the three-rib meal,” Mary answered. “With the baked beans and coleslaw.”

“Okay,” Andrea said as she finished writing Mary’s order. “That’ll be a few minutes. Are you guys drinking anything?”

“Oh. Uh, ice tea for me,” Diane said.

“I’ll take a diet Coke.”

“I’ll be right back with your drinks.” With that, Andrea turned away.

Immediately Andrea could tell the difference between her current breast size and her previous one. There was a very noticeable lag from when she started turning and when her breast started moving. The same occurred when she stopped. Even though she was looking straight forward, the bottom of her field of view was taken up by her breasts. Her steps were now slow and ponderous. She couldn’t swing her arms as her breasts were now much wider than she was. The bottom curve of her breasts was below her waist, almost even with her hips.

“It’s a good thing this is a dream,” Andrea told herself as she marveled at her sheer size. “Otherwise, I'd be pinned to the floor by my own boobs.”

As she made her way towards the back, Andrea looked around. She was getting stares. But that was to be expected with breasts as large as hers. Some of the diners were even taking pictures. She wasn’t sure how she should feel about that, but as it was a dream, she let it go. Once she got to the door, she stopped in shock. The door was actually two swinging doors. And, as wide as they were, her breasts were almost as wide.

Suddenly the doors sprung open. Andrea was too close and too big to jump away. The doors crashed into the front of her breasts. She gasped as white, hot fury raced through her. As her knees buckled from the pain, only one thought was on her mind.

This was not a dream.
Quadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote