free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Wolfcop??
Thread: Wolfcop??
View Single Post
Unread 12-04-2017   #5
slayer1
Process Master

Re: Wolfcop??

Necro thread but Another Wolfcop has a werecat and a scene that may be of interest...

The movie is already out in Canada I believe from the interview this can be either good or bad but I'm still intrigued.

"Keven: Congratulations on topping the weirdest sex scene of all time with the new king of furry hotness in Another Wolfcop. Did it have to go on for so damn long though? You had them doing everything – was anything cut? Haha

Lowell: Believe it or not some shots actually didn’t make the final cut, haha. Yes it is way too long but the awkwardness is part of the appeal. The sex scene in the first WolfCop is actually our original assembly cut, which I find hilarious. Even as the rest of the film got cut down in editing, no one wanted to cut down the sex scene. Not even by a frame. I think there’s something weird about letting them be so long and drawn out, in both instances… even though they are both on the opposite ends of the spectrum for a “love making montage”.

emersen and lowell
Lowell Dean (l) & Emersen Ziffle (r)
Keven: Whose idea was it to cover Leo’s face in that “gunk” and just… why? WHY? I was legit appalled – never have I laughed and gagged so much at the same time before.

Emersen: We really wanted to sell the idea that Lou and Kat were really getting their ‘juices going’. I have always been a fan of tendrils of stringy sticky goo on film, and Lowell and I agreed that this was the time and place if any to give the audience a dose of good ol sticky goo. It seems to a have given the audience a great reaction.

Keven: The soundtrack was beautiful – Strange Animal in particular was the perfect anthem. Did you have that song pegged from the beginning or when did it come into play?

Lowell: The song Strange Animal was earmarked to be in the sequel before we even had a script. After getting Gowan’s Moonlight Desires in the first film, it felt like a no-brainer. Luckily for us, Gowan is wonderful! Not only did he let us use the song, he even came to Saskatchewan for a cameo. Like the 1st WolfCop, this film has a great soundtrack and a score provided by Saskatoon’s Shooting Guns. I love the balance they strike, especially in the sequel, between hard rock and synth. So perfect for this world. It really sets the tone."

Full interview here:
http://www.foxforcefivenews.com/anot...uel-interview/