View Single Post
Unread 07-21-2009   #78
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

The Exchange Network
By Max

Part 2

"No! I won't give you that!!" Jennifer cried.

"You don't stand a chance. You have already agreed to so much more" grinned Melissa. "Don't resist anymore and give me what I want" she said twisting the Jennifer's nipples.

"No please. Leave me at least that. It's all I have left" Jennifer continued crying.

"You must serve at your mistress and there is no better way than giving yourself entirely to her. Now, come and give it to me" Melissa said handling the fingerprint reader. "Once it's mine, your submission to be will be completed"

"No! You won't take it!" Jennifer yelled.

"I guess I will need a more persuasive method" Melissa said pushing at her slave into the bed while she began to strip.

"What... what are you doing?" Jennifer asked.

"Well, if you don't want to give it to me, I will make you beg me to take it from you" said Melissa stripping her clothes.

Moments later, Melissa left the house of her now former slave. "You were difficult to break Jennifer but it was worthy" she said swinging her expanded hips as her high heels hit the ground making her breasts bounced nicely.

"I didn't imagine that wearing such high heels will feel so good" she said looking at which has been Jennifer's shoes. "It toned my legs, make me taller and I look even hotter. Thanks to Jennifer I know how to walk in these and love them" she smiled.

"So many good additions she had given me, what a pity that without those, she isn't interesting anymore" she said stepping into her car. She adjusted her mirror to have a good look of her new sparking blue eyes. "Oh yes. She has been so generous, but the jackpot is right here" she said rubbing softly the fabric over her womanhood. "Oh my?" she gasped trembling as she was building an orgasm at great speed.

"Definitely worthy" she panted putting her hands on the wheel and driving away.

As she was driving, her blackberry buzzed. "You can speak to me slave. What have you found?" Melissa asked.

"I got the trait you ask me to look for mistress" Tenia replied.

"Very good slave. Give it to me" she said pressing the fingerprint reader plugged into her blackberry.

Melissa smiled as she felt the top of her head tingling. Soon, her brown hair turned into a fiery red one. "Well done slave. Your mistress is pleased" she said looking at her new hair. "It's a pity that none of my slaves have this color. I enjoy greatly taking everything they have to offer me" she grinned. "Talking about them, who is the next on my list?"

Marvin was getting ready to go out to the gym as everyday when someone knocked the door. "Who can be at this time?" he wondered opening the door. His blood frozen as he saw a woman he had tried so hard to forget. "Melissa?!" he gasped.

"Oh! You recognize me" she said coyly pouting her sexy lips. "Lately, most of my slaves don't do it anymore. It isn't like I have changed that much isn't it?" she said looking at him with her blue eyes.

"You are different" he said noticing all the changes in her body. Some where subtle, other were quite visible; still, he could recognize the dark aura around her. "Even your voice" he added.

"Do you like it? I got it from one of my slaves that was a singer. You must have heard in the news about her dropping her career" she smiled before singing a piece of the latest single of the artist.

"Oh my... It's true!! You sound like her" he said horrified. "How could you have done to her... More exactly, how you have you done it at all?"

"Everything in time. Now, why don't you show me your room and we can start. I have lots of itches to try out a new gift I acquired" she smiled as pressed one of her long fingernails against his shirt and slide down her hand. However she was surprised that he stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"I don't know what got in your head, but there is no way, I will get in bed with you. I'm done with you and I don't want to see you again" he said pulling her toward the door.

"Don't be so rude" she said flicking her arm. He was astonished how quickly she shook off his hold on her. "I know you still want me? I know how to excite you Marvin. That was why it was so hard for you to leave me. If you want, we can play one last time. What do you say big guy? for the old times?" she said purring and pressing her breasts against his chest while one of her hands moved down and hold his manhood.

"No! You must leave now! I'm over with you. I don't? I don't?" Marvin voice was broken as she held tight his manhood.

"Oh! I hear your mouth says no, but your friend here gives me a different answer. A very `hard' one" she said massaging him.

"No.. no?" he said trying to resist, but his senses were attacked by her odor, her warmness, her sexiness. "You.. you couldn't do this in the past" he gasped as his will was bending toward her.

"No, I couldn't." she whispered. "But I'm so full of surprises now" she talked in a lower voice. "I can give you the best experience of your life. I can promise you that".

Her voice, odor and touch were breaking his will and he knew it. He need to do something before he will lose control.

"Listen Melissa, I?" and he was silent as she kissed him right on his lips. Her tongue getting inside his mouth broke down any last remaining will in him. He grabbed her in his strong arms and carried her to the bed.

Minutes later?

"I can't believe this... you are driving me crazy" said Marvin as Melissa was on top of him. "How can you keep up this long? More importantly, how can I?" he gasped as Melissa squeeze him again with her internal muscles delaying once more her imminent discharge.

"Believe me? with Jennifer's addition it's quite hard to control Nuying's technique" Melissa gasped as she trembled enjoying a new orgasm hitting her body. Fortunately she was recovering fast from it as Elena used to before she visited her.

"You know something Marvin, I know you think that I'm a cold dominatrix, and that is true. But I have always considered you special. I never treated you as badly as my other slaves. That was why when you reject me, you hurt me more than you can imagine" she said with sorrow in her voice.

"I? I? didn't know that" said Marvin perplexed to see such soft side of Melissa.

"And that is my fault. It's true that I'm a dominatrix and I enjoy having the full attention of my slaves, but that is only a side of me. The other side began to get stronger when you reject me. The side of me that wants to have a lover and not a slave. Someone that will be me equal and one I could love tenderly. And in that moment, I realize it was you Marvin. You are the man I need at my side" she said pressing the pleasure points he had on his arms and chest.

"Do you really mean it?" he said very aroused for what she was saying and for what her body was doing to his.

"I really do Marvin" she said lowering her torso and resting it on top of his. Her nice breasts were pressed firmly against his chest as she moved toward his ear "That is why it took me so long to get back to you. I didn't want you to see at the old cold cruel bitch I was. I want you to see at my new improved side" she whispered with her warm breath to later bit gently his ear.

Rising again on top of him she added. "Take a look at the new me Marvin" she said passing her hands from the top of her head to her torso in a very slow sensual move. "This is the body I got after receiving the best traits my other slaves gave to me. All of them were willing to share their gifts when I told them that I was leaving them".

Marvin raised his eyebrow and Melissa looked shocked "What? Don't you believe me? It's true. I released them. I told at each of them that I won't be their mistress anymore. You should have seen how they cried when I left them. They beg me over and over, but I had taken a decision. I was stepping out of their lives and leave them alone, even when they tried their best to please me with their traits. I accepted them, but still I couldn't stay with them. They were devastated" she said sadly.

"So, are you giving up your life as a dominatrix for me?" said Marvin as Melissa pressed against her inner muscles delaying his release once more.

"Yes. I want to be with you Marvin. I truly do, but I can't right now" she said standing up removing his manhood from her insides. "You see, I want to be an equal with you, but you are so strong? too strong to be with me. When I felt as a dominatrix, it didn't bother me at all. In fact, it excited me as you were so hard to break. But now, now, I'm afraid of what you will do to me if you get angry with me. You have so much hate for me that you can end beating me badly. For that reason, I just came here to say that I love you, but we can't be together" she said clearing the tears of her eyes.

"What do you mean? We can be together. You don't have nothing to worry about" he said trying to stand up, but he shivered and got back to bed as Melissa grabbed his manhood and began to massage her with an incredible ability.

"It's so sweet of you to say that, but not. Many things have changed in my life, but this isn't one of them. I love you Marvin. You save me and for that I will be always grateful. Now, let's finish this so we can continue with our lives" she said increasing the speed of her massages.

"But.. but.. we can be together now" said Marvin gasping under her care.

"What do you mean?" asked Melissa puzzled.

"Why we don't do what the other slaves did? I can give you my muscles and since you don't work out, in a couple of months they will vanish. That way, I won't be a thread to you" he gasped.

"Are you sure about that? I? I? don't know" she doubted.

"You have done so much changing and I want to support you. I love you too and I will like to be with you for the rest of my life" he said.

"You are so sweet!! I love you too!!" she said kissing him very passionately as he finally exploded violently under her hand hold.

"How we do this?" he asked curious as Melissa gave him one of fingerprint readers that were attached to her blackberry.

"You need to press here and agree to swap muscles with me. Tenia will do the rest"

"OK" he said pressing the reader while Melissa did the same with the one she had.

"What is this?" said Marvin feeling an odd tingle in his body.

"That means that the exchange is in progress" gasped Melissa feeling the same.

"Oh my? it is true!" said Marvin seeing how his muscles shrinking.

"I told you" smiled Melissa feeling her muscles swelling in size. "Soon you will have the muscle development I had while I will have yours. That is how this works"

"Amazing" he said as his body was getting weaker and a big softy. He wouldn't ended with a flabby tummy or something like that as Melissa had a slim body, only that she didn't work her muscles as he does.

"This feels incredible. I'm just starting to get why you like to work out so much" gasped Melissa as she felt the raw strength flowing into her increasing muscles. "I feel so powerful and strong!!" she exclaimed as her legs got denser with muscle and her plain abdomen showed a hard six-pack abs.

"I can't believe it. Years of training acquired in seconds!" she grinned flexing her arms and bulging large biceps of solid muscle. "What a rush" she sighed as the tingling sensation faded.

"Indeed. Now, nothing can avoid we could be together" smiled Marvin moving closer to her and kissing her deeply and passionately.

"Whoa! What a kiss!" said Melissa dizzy. "Come here. Give me another" she said grabbing him in her arms like he was a baby to return the kiss. "Mmm.. I always wanted to do that" she grinned to him. "You know? being strong has it advantages"

"If you want? you can preserve them. You will just need to know how to train them. I think we can use your network thingy to give you my working out knowledge and maybe my ability to build muscle too. It's not like I need them now that I have you" he said.

"Always a gentleman" she smiled kissing him. "But with your ability to build muscle, wouldn't that mean that these muscles will get bigger?"

"That is the idea" he grinned.

"You are sooo naughty. I didn't know you like strong women" she said.

"I don't go to the gym just to work out" he smiled.

"OK. I will like to be what you want me to be" she said pressing her reader and then Marvin did the same. Melissa smiled as she felt a faint tingle in her body and judging by the new knowledge pouring in her mind, she didn't doubt she had both traits.

"So, what about another kiss" he asked.

"In your dreams" she coldly said as she dropped him flat on the ground.

"Ouch!! That hurt! Why you did that?" he asked in pain.

"Because you are no longer useful for me. I got what I wanted and more" she said flexing her arms again enjoying the size of her new muscles.

"Melissa? what do you mean?" he said puzzled.

"You are quite slow, don't you?" she said grabbing him by the neck and lifting him from the ground with almost no effort. "I don't love you. I trick you so you could give me your muscles willing. I must say that my performance was very impressive as you even gave me two gifts I didn't consider before" she grinned

"Now, I not only have your muscles, which are the biggest ones among my male slaves, but I also now have the means to make them even bigger, while without your male ability to build muscle and your knowledge to do it, it will take you a long time to rebuild yours" she giggled.

"Let me go bitch!! I'm going to kill you" Marvin said hitting her with all his might.

"That is all you got" she laughed evilly. "I can't believe I was actually that weak against you" she said tossing him like a rag doll against the wall. "Whoa! I wonder how strong I am" Melissa walked toward the king size bed and grabbing the edge of it, she lifted it with some effort. The grin on her face couldn't have been bigger. "Oh yeah! I think I'm going to really enjoy being strong"

Noticing that Marvin was about to get on his feet, Melissa grabbed the legs of the bed and tore them off with a strong pull from her muscular arm. "Stay down if you know what is best for you" she said digging the bed's legs at mere inches from his head.

After getting his full attention, she put her bare foot on his chest with such force that she slammed him against the wall again. Then, she dug the legs of the bed "You must know that women have a natural ability to put really strength in our legs when we want it. Now, imagine that ability reinforced with your muscles" she said as the muscles of her leg popped out very quickly.

"Look Marvin. It will be too easy for me to push my food against your rib cage and broke some of your bones and stab into your heart, but I'm willing to let you go as my goodbye gift for you. Don't make me leave you as a cripple man. Do you understand" she said pushing deeper her foot.

Marvin cried do the pain and nodded his head. "Good. Now, what about if we retake our mistress and slave routine. You can lick my feet if you want. We won't need to pretend that you are a weak man and I'm a strong woman. This time, we can live those roles, don't you think?" she said tensing all the muscles in her body giving him a horror vision that will haunt him for the nights to come.

To be continued...
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote