free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Attribute Theft/Transfer
View Single Post
Unread 04-02-2010   #138
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

Yeah no problem bud. i would try to focus equally on both of there changes, focusing just on Severika and how she feels kinda makes me wonder, how exactly is this looking on Mel? it kinda is always a sort of poof. I'm not trying to pick, but a more gradual change as the one woman's breasts deflate the others inflates. Now having it to wear one woman doesn't know the changes are happening is kind of interesting. I've seen this in other stories and almost always never liked it. You've actually managed to make me like this, because of all of the mental changes. The whole world is changing, but I'm wondering how your going to work through of how to make it that Mel finds out whats going on. I did remmember though there was a creature in that school that could see the truth. Maybe an accident? on the creatures fault that she see's Mel's true form, the Magic that keeps her from noticing wavers slightly and she's able to see there's a magic spell at works. So she tries to work it out and figures out whats going on, tells Mel, Mel kinda goes fuzzy for a second and she figures it all out. I don't know thought you could use an idea or two.