free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Attribute Theft/Transfer
View Single Post
Unread 04-02-2010   #140
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

@Godley Pick away all you like. I honestly spend 6 hours a week going to various writers communities for my non erotic based fictions. So I'm more inclined to listen to anyone telling me how it sucked and how to improve than it's good. However it is nice to know when people like what I'm doing. I will see what I can do to make Mirlinth's thefts more apparent on her. I don't want to give away to much but it's a combination of Ayrios (The Ogre Mage) and her magic and Mirlinth's willfulness.

@bradbarry my desire to write in D&D came from at the time I'd just finished a 100,000 word sci-fi story and I despertly wanted to write a fantasy. I've got my webcomic the Chronicles of Loth and I've always hoped to have a multi-dimensional aspect to the world. The Comic Verse, Book Verse, Movie Verse and then Anime/Hentai verse. There in lies the issue, do I steal from Sevikira doubly as she did to Mirlinth? Do I leave Sevikira with something to be proud of? Or do I return things to as they were and maintain the status quo?

I'm interested in reading your DC inspired story. And I whole heartedly agree with you. We need more comic books that are for our perverted little minds. Perhaps we shall be the Warren Ellis, Robert Kirkman and Adam Moore of dirty smutty transformational, attribute thievery among comics.

Cheers.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote