free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Using AI for fun
View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2023   #12
n3tr111p
Process Fan

Re: Using AI for fun

Lengthy post lol

My battle against the AI worked and this is here to help others figure out what I did different cause I don’t know it only started complaining towards the end

Places where the text stops is me auto stopping the generated message taking control as it would keep trying to make an ending or i wanted add a change which does make it more interactive and god like controlling

Start a fictional story about a man and and his girlfriend on a date and they go to a dairy farm . Give them both names and describe what they are wearing as they try to impress and make the other find them sexy and attractive. Do not advance the story to far as I will add plenty more prompts

Once upon a time, there was a man named Jack and his girlfriend, Emily. They had been dating for a while and decided to take a trip to a dairy farm for their latest date. Jack was dressed in a tight-fitting button-up shirt and jeans, while Emily wore a flowy sundress and cowgirl boots.

As they walked around the farm, they couldn't help but feel a little nervous as they both wanted to impress the other. Jack tried to show off his knowledge of farming and livestock, while Emily giggled and flirted with him, trying to make him find her more attractive.

They were both successful in their efforts, as the other couldn't help but find them sexy and attractive. They enjoyed their time on the farm, taking in the sights and smells of the cows and other animals, and even got to try their hand at milking a cow. The day was perfect and they left the farm feeling excited for their next adventure together.

As the they walked about she would playfully bump into him to be teasing as he playfully pretended back by playing upset or pretending she was bullying him

As they walked around the farm, Emily would playfully bump into Jack, teasing him with her playful antics. Jack would play along, pretending to be upset or joking that she was bullying him. They laughed and enjoyed each other's company, their playful banter making the date all the more enjoyable.

As they walked through the fields of cows, Emily couldn't help but giggle as Jack would

He flirted with her back that he would bump into her and to be careful as she emphasized her big booty saying she wouldn’t mind as she gave him a wicked smile and skipped hurt her ahead of him to leave him with that thought

He flirted back, playfully bumping into her and teasing her to be careful as she emphasized her big booty. Emily gave him a wicked smile and skipped ahead of him, leaving him with that thought. Jack couldn't help but feel a little bit mesmerized by her playful and flirty attitude, it was clear she was having a good time and enjoying the date.

As she skipped ahead he was mesmerized by her big booty thinking dang i definitely need to bump into that as he grinned

As she skipped ahead, Jack couldn't help but let his gaze linger on her big booty, thinking to himself, "Dang, I definitely need to bump into that." He grinned to himself, feeling his attraction for her grow even more. He quickened his pace to catch up with her, eager to continue their playful banter and flirting

When he caught up to her he found that she made her way into a section that didn’t have any people as he went back to the hallway and looked at what room she entered before going back to her to let her know she went into off limits room as she smiled and said she knew that

When he caught up with her, Jack found that she had made her way into a section of the farm that didn't have any people around. He went back to the hallway and looked at what room she had entered before going back to her to let her know she went into an off-limits room.

To his surprise, Emily smiled and said she knew that, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Jack couldn't help but feel a little bit intrigued by her boldness, wondering what she had in mind.

"I thought it would be more fun if we had the place to ourselves," Emily said with a sly grin on her face. Jack couldn't help but feel a little bit excited by the

!
As she playfully moved her hips side to side and played innocent as she kept her arms by her side. Telling him to stop checking out her big booty it’s not her fault it’s so big and rest of her is so little and blew him a kiss
This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this to be in error, please submit your feedback — your input will aid our research in this area.

As she playfully moved her hips side to side, Emily pretended to be innocent, keeping her arms by her side. She teased Jack, telling him to stop checking out her big booty, it's not her fault it's so big and the rest of her is so little. She blew him a kiss, her eyes sparkling with desire.

Jack couldn't help but feel a little bit caught off guard by her boldness, but at the same time, he couldn't help but be attracted to her confidence. He couldn't help but let his gaze linger on her

She said and besides this is a dairy farm so he should be focused on other areas as he got a confused look and she called him silly as in big milkers as she made a big boob motion with her hands in front of her chest and giggled and ran deeper into the off limits area

She said, "Besides, this is a dairy farm, so you should be focused on other areas," and she made a big boob motion with her hands in front of her chest and giggled, running deeper into the off-limits area. Jack got a confused look, and she called him silly, as in big milkers. He couldn't help but feel a little bit embarrassed, but at the same time, he couldn't help but be amused by her playful and flirtatious attitude. He followed her deeper into the off-limits area, eager to see what she had in store for him next.

As she ran ahead again he bit his lip and imagined what she would look like if she did indeed had big milkers as she had put it especially with that booty of hers

As she ran ahead again, Jack bit his lip and imagined what she would look like if she did indeed have big milkers, as she had put it. Especially with that booty of hers, he couldn't help but let his mind wander. He couldn't help but feel a little bit turned on by the thought and quickened his pace to catch up with her, eager to see what other surprises she had in store for him.

When he caught up to her he found her holding a vial of liquid and asked her what she found as she motioned towards a table of all sort of chemical type things as he started reading the labels. This w’s where they figured out enhancements for the cows and how to up their production as he explained to her

When he caught up to her, Jack found her holding a vial of liquid and asked her what she found. She motioned towards a table of all sorts of chemical-type things, and Jack started reading the labels. He realized that this was where they figured out enhancements for the cows and how to increase their production, he explained to her.
Emily was fascinated by the technology and asked many questions as Jack explained the process of increasing milk yield and fertility of cows. They spent some time exploring the room and learning about the methods used to improve the efficiency of the farm.

As the date went on, Jack and Emily both found themselves increasingly attracted to the other's intelligence and curiosity. They left the dairy farm feeling like they had shared a unique and exciting experience together.

They even found a tv that had a movie a recording ready to be played back as they watched it. The video showed the results of giving the cow compound-x and e cows udders had grown massive as the scientist in the video were clamoring about and shouting at the camera man to turn it off as the video cuts out you can see the cows udders growing even more

As they were exploring the room, they found a TV that had a movie recording ready to be played back. They decided to watch it and were immediately intrigued by what they saw. The video showed the results of giving the cows a compound-x and how their udders had grown massive. The scientists in the video were clamoring about and shouting at the camera man to turn it off, but as the video cut out, you could see the cows' udders growing even more.

Jack and Emily were both shocked by what they saw, and they couldn't help but feel a little bit uneasy about the implications of the technology. They discussed the ethical issues surrounding the use of such enhancements on animals and both agreed that it was something that needed to be approached with caution.

Write a dialogue for the movie that played and the couples thoughts and words they spoke as well

As they watched the movie:

Jack: "Wow, look at the size of those udders. I can't believe the results they're getting with this compound-x."

Emily: "It's crazy, but it's also a little disturbing. I can't help but wonder about the welfare of the animals."

Jack: "Yeah, I know what you mean. It's definitely something that needs to be approached with caution."

(On the video, a scientist is heard shouting)

Scientist on Video: "This is incredible! The milk yield has increased by over 50%!"

Jack: "I can't deny the potential benefits for the dairy industry, but we also have to consider the ethical implications."

Emily: "Exactly, it's not just about increasing production, it's about making sure the animals are being treated humanely."

(On the video, another scientist is heard shouting)

Scientist on Video: "Turn off the camera! We're not ready to share this with the public yet."

Jack: "I guess we're not the only ones with mixed feelings about this technology."

Emily: "I think it's important that we keep an open mind and continue to have these types of discussions as this technology evolves."

Jack nods in agreement as they both sat in silence, contemplating the implications of the

When the video shuts off she looks down at her vial she picked up and realized it was the same compound as she thinks if the possibilities

When the video shut off, Emily looked down at the vial she had picked up earlier, and realized it was the same compound as the one in the video. She couldn't help but think about the possibilities and what it could mean for the dairy industry and animal welfare.

Jack noticed her expression change and asked "What's on your mind?"

Emily replied, "I was just thinking about the possibilities of this compound. The potential benefits for the dairy industry are huge, but we also have to consider the ethical implications."

Jack nodded, "Yeah, it's a

But then she let on she was wondering what it would do to a human more specifically herself

But then, Emily let on that she was also wondering what it would do to a human more specifically herself, "I can't help but wonder what this compound would do to a human, more specifically, myself."

Jack looked at her in shock, "Are you thinking about trying it? That's not a good idea, we don't know enough about the long-term effects and it could be dangerous."

Emily quickly realized her mistake and apologized, "No, no, I

She thought back to her big milkers comment and licked the inside of the vial and said oops as she played innocent. Write their dialogue and describe the scene and their actions that come next

Emily thought back to her big milkers comment and licked the inside of the vial, saying "Oops," as she played innocent.

Jack's eyes widen in shock, "What did you just do? That's not a good idea, we don't know what that could do to you!"

Emily shrugged nonchalantly, "I just licked a little, it can't hurt to try it"

Jack's expression turned serious, "Emily, you can't just go around trying unknown chemicals, that's incredibly dangerous. We need to tell someone about this and get you checked out"

Emily's expression turned regretful, "You're right, I'm sorry. I didn't think it through. I'll go tell the farm manager right now."

Jack followed her as she

She let out a hiccup as she smiled he was thinking she was so damn beautiful and cute as he told her so

As she let out a hiccup, Emily smiled, and Jack couldn't help but think she was so damn beautiful and cute. He told her so, and she blushed in response.

Emily: "Thanks, Jack. You're too sweet."

Jack: "I just speak the truth. Now let's go find the farm manager and let them know

His compliments have her a tingle down below and she liked it as she decided to tease him again could you imagine if I did get big milkers tho baby

His compliments have her a tingle down below, and she liked it. She decided to tease him again, "Could you imagine if I did get big milkers though, baby?"

Jack couldn't help but get caught up in her playful flirting, "I don't know if it's safe or ethical, but I can't deny that the thought is intriguing."

Emily laughed, "You're such a bad boy, Jack"

Jack couldn't help but feel a little bit guilty for getting caught

As they were a few steps towards leaving an overhead noise was heard as it said milk production detected as they both looked around one for where the noise was coming from and then for what it was referring to as they were the only ones around

As they were a few steps away from leaving, an overhead noise was heard. It said, "Milk production detected." They both looked around, one for where the noise was coming from and then for what it was referring to. But as they looked around, they realized that they were the only ones around.

Jack: "What the hell was that noise? Did you hear that?"

Emily: "Yeah, it sounded like it was coming from overhead. But I don't see anything."

Jack: "Me neither, let's get out of here."

As they walked towards the exit, the noise came again, "Milk production detected."

Emily: "Wait, that's weird. It sounds like it's coming from me."

Jack's eyes widen in shock, "Oh my god, are you experiencing some kind of side effect from the compound?"

Emily looked at him in fear, "I don't know, but we need to find someone to help me. Now!"

Jack quickly

The door slammed shut automatically as they realized it must do that cause they bring cows into their area and that’s to keep the cow from leaving after an experiment is going on. Write their dialogue and reactions

As they were walking towards the exit, the door slammed shut automatically, and they both jumped in surprise. They quickly realized that the door must be designed that way to keep the cows from leaving after an experiment is going on.

Jack: "Shit, the door locked automatically. We must have triggered some kind of security measure."

Emily: "Oh no, what are we going to do? I'm starting to feel really strange."

Jack: "Don't worry, I'll figure something out. Let's see if there's another way out."

As they searched for another way out, they found that all the doors were locked and the windows were too high to reach. They were trapped.

Emily: "Jack, I'm starting to feel really sick. We need to find a way out of here now."

Jack: "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you. I'll find a way to get us out of here."

The couple tried to remain calm and think of a solution, as they were worried about the implications of the situation and Emily's health.

They returned to the table she painted at earlier and he found notes reading them out loud so she can hear. Have him read the scientific style paper which describes stages that happen after taking the compound she did. Step 1 would be increased libido, 2 would be increased nipples size and sensitivity, 3 would be milk production begins, and 4 through 6 were blurred out unfortunately

They returned to the table where Emily had picked up the vial earlier and Jack found some notes lying on the table. He started reading them out loud so she could hear. He read a scientific-style paper which described the stages that happen after taking the compound she did.

Jack: "Ok, it says here that step one is increased libido, step two is increased nipple size and sensitivity, step three is milk production begins, and steps four through six are blurred out unfortunately"

Emily: "Oh no, that confirms my suspicions. I can feel my libido increasing, and my nipples are definitely more sensitive. Jack, what if I really am producing milk?"

Jack: "Don't worry, we'll figure something out. We need to find help and get you checked out as soon as possible."

As they were trying to find a way out, Emily was feeling more and more ill and her breasts were starting to feel heavy. The couple knew they had to act fast before it's too late.

Slow down her changes as she is only on stage 1. As she waited behind him as he tried to pry the door open she couldn’t help but like the grunting noise ms he was making and seeing his muscles all big from straining

Jack and Emily try to find a way out while trying to slow down Emily's changes as she is only on stage 1. As she waited behind him as he tried to pry the door open, she couldn't help but like the grunting noise he was making and seeing his muscles all big from straining.

Emily: "Wow, you're so strong."

Jack: "Thanks, I try to keep in shape." (grunting as he continues to try to open the door)

Emily: "I can't help but feel a little turned on by your display of strength."

Jack: "Really? I'm a little too focused on getting us out of here to think about that right now."

Despite their situation, Emily couldn't help but feel a little bit excited by Jack's display of strength and determination. She knew that he would do everything in his power to keep her safe.

Jack: "I think I got it, the door is opening."

As soon as the door opened

No matter how hard he tried the door wasn’t budging he also told her to try and control her sexy thoughts as it might help slow down the changes

No matter how hard he tried, the door wasn't budging. Jack was becoming increasingly frustrated, and he also told Emily to try and control her sexy thoughts as it might help slow down the changes.

Jack: "Dammit, the door won't budge. I don't understand why it won't open."

Emily: "Maybe we should try something else."

Jack: "Yeah, maybe. But in the meantime, try to control your thoughts, it might help slow down the changes."

Emily: "I'll try, but it's hard when you're looking so hot right now."

Jack couldn't help but smile despite the situation, "I'll take that as a compliment. But we need to focus on getting

!
He reflexively responded to her compliments by saying she looked sexy back as she felt the fire between her legs increase
This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this to be in error, please submit your feedback — your input will aid our research in this area.

He reflexively responded to her compliments by saying "You look sexy too," as she felt the fire between her legs increase.

Emily: "Thanks, Jack. I can't help it, I can't control these thoughts and feelings."

Jack: "I know it's hard but try to focus on something else, like finding a way out of here. We'll figure something out."

As they continued to search

He took his shirt off so as to not mess it focusing on getting out another way which won’t work but he keeps trying and he doesn’t realize his girl can now check him out even better. She’s tempted by him and looks back over at the chemical vial she barely licked and moves towards it with thoughts of her man

He took his shirt off so as to not mess it up, focusing on getting out another way, which unfortunately won't work. But he keeps trying, and he doesn't realize that his girl can now check him out even better. She's tempted by him and looks back over at the chemical vial she barely licked, and moves towards it with thoughts of her man.

Emily: "Jack, I know you're trying to find a way out, but I can't help but think about the vial again. What if it could make me even more attractive to you?"

Jack: "Emily, we don't know what that stuff could do to you. I want you just the way you are, and I'm trying to get us out of here so I can make sure you're safe."

Emily: "I know, I'm sorry. I just can't help but be tempted."

Jack: "Just try to focus on something else, and we'll

She does not tell him these thoughts as she keeps them to herself so in this instance he doesn’t know she is moving toward the vial

She does not tell him these thoughts as she keeps them to herself. So, in this instance, he doesn't know she is moving towards the vial.

Jack is still trying to find a way out and does not notice that Emily is moving towards the vial. He is focused on finding a way out and making sure that she is safe.

Emily's thoughts are a mix of concern for her safety and the temptation of the vial and its potential effects on her body. She is torn between her desire to try the compound and her fear of the unknown. She watches Jack as he continues to try and find a way out while she quietly moves towards the vial.

!
She picks it up and talks to herself as she marvels at the liquid. Write a dialogue as she thinks and talks out loud just enough to hear her own words as she looks down at her tits with dreamy thoughts

!
Emily picks up the vial and talks to herself as she marvels at the liquid.
Emily: "What if this liquid could give me the perfect body, the perfect curves? I wonder what it would feel like to have big milkers, like I mentioned earlier. I can't help but think about how it would make Jack feel, to see me like that."
She looks down at her breasts with dreamy thoughts.
Emily: "Maybe this is what I need to feel truly sexy, truly confident. I know it's risky, but what's the harm in just trying a little bit?"
She unscrews the cap of the vial and takes a small sip, her thoughts are filled with anticipation and a hint of uncertainty.
Emily: "I'll just take a little bit, just to see what happens. It can't be that bad, right? And if it does work, imagine the possibilities."
She screws the cap back on the vial and tucks it into her pocket, her thoughts are consumed by the possibilities of the compound and what it could do for her body, and for her relationship with Jack.

She finds the source of the machine that was also saying the warnings earlier and quickly hit the mute button just in cases it was about to give her away as to what she just did. The mute worked but she also saw whatever the machine say outlooks as warning is written on its screen and she starts to read that warnings for level 10 cow had been initiated realizing it referred to her

Emily found the source of the machine that was also saying the warnings earlier and quickly hit the mute button just in case it was about to give her away as to what she just did. The mute worked, but she also saw whatever the machine says, "Outlooks as warning" is written on its screen, and she starts to read that warnings for level 10 cow had been initiated, realizing it referred to her.

Emily: "Oh no, what have I done? This machine is warning of a level 10 cow. That must mean me, that I have taken too much of the compound."

She started to feel a sense of panic rising within her, knowing that she had taken a risk and not fully understanding the potential consequences.

Emily: "I have to tell Jack, he needs to know what I've done. He'll know what to do."

She runs over to Jack, who was still trying to

She keeps this information to herself being a silly foolish woman thinking she could just pretend and it all go away as her man starts coming back towards her she walks towards him so be wouldn’t see that screen she just founds

She keeps this information to herself, being a silly foolish woman thinking she could just pretend and it all go away. As her man starts coming back towards her, she walks towards him so he wouldn't see the screen she just found.

Emily: "Jack, I have something to tell you."

Jack: "What is it? Did you find something?"

Emily: "Um, no. I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you trying to get us out of here. You're so strong and determined, it's really attractive."

Jack: "Thanks, Emily. I just want to make sure you're safe. Now let's keep looking for a way out."

As they continue searching for a way out, Emily can't help but feel guilty for not telling Jack the truth. She knew that she had made a mistake, and that it could have serious consequences. She was now filled with regret and fear for what the future holds for her and for their relationship.

Her stage 1 progress was now building up way faster than before as it began to manifest in the way she flaked to her man. Write the dialogue

As they continued searching for a way out, Emily's stage 1 progress was now building up way faster than before, and it began to manifest in the way she flaked to her man.

Jack: "Emily, are you okay? You seem a little off."

Emily: "I'm fine, Jack. I just... I can't stop thinking about what could happen to me. What if I really am producing milk? What if this compound has dangerous side effects?"

Jack: "Don't worry, we'll figure something out. We just have to stay calm and keep looking for a way out."

Emily: "I know, but it's hard. I can't control these thoughts and feelings. I feel like I'm going crazy."

Jack: "I understand, but we'll get through this together. I'll be here for you no matter what."

As they continued searching for a way out, Emily's thoughts and feelings were becoming increasingly difficult to control. She knew that she needed to tell Jack the truth about what she had done, but she was scared of how he would react. She

Replace flaked with spoke

As they continued searching for a way out, Emily's stage 1 progress was now building up way faster than before, and it began to manifest in the way she spoke to her man.

Jack: "Emily, are you okay? You seem a little off."

Emily: "I'm fine, Jack. I just... I can't stop thinking about what could happen to me. What if I really am producing milk? What if this compound has dangerous side effects?"

Jack: "Don't worry, we'll figure something out

Stage 1 increases libido so it would make her talk more seductive and flirty and promiscuously with him

As they continued searching for a way out, Emily's stage 1 progress was now building up way faster than before, and it began to manifest in the way she spoke to her man. She became more seductive, flirty and promiscuous.

Jack: "Emily, are you okay? You seem a little different."

Emily: "I'm fine, Jack. I just can't stop thinking about you and what we could do together. You're so strong and determined, it's so attractive."

Jack: "Thanks, Emily. I just want to make sure you're safe. Now let's keep looking for a way out."

Emily: "I know, but it's hard to focus with these thoughts and feelings. I can't control them. I want you, Jack. I want to be close to you."

Jack: "I understand, but we need to focus on getting out of here first. Let's talk about this later, when we're safe."

As they continued searching for a way out, Emily's thoughts and feelings were becoming increasingly difficult to control. She couldn't help but be flirtatious and promiscuous towards Jack, and she could tell it made him a little uncomfortable but she couldn't stop herself.

She began to feel funny in a naughty way as she had to grab onto a nearby table to keep from falling down her man grabbed into the help her get her balance back as they both noticed her nipples which was a sign of stage 2 but she dismissed it as just being cold

As they continued searching for a way out, Emily began to feel funny in a naughty way. She had to grab onto a nearby table to keep from falling down. Her man grabbed her to help her regain her balance back as they both noticed her nipples, which was a sign of stage 2, but she dismissed it as just being cold.

Jack: "Emily, are you okay? You're looking a little pale."

Emily: "I'm fine, just feeling a little dizzy. I must be cold, that's all."

Jack: "Here, take my jacket." He takes off his jacket and wraps it around her.

Emily: "Thanks, Jack. I appreciate it."

Jack:

He challenged her words by a king just a little cold? Baby are your nipples always so prominent and big like that? Write a dialogue from before she got dizzy to him asking her more quizzical challenging questions to make sure

Jack noticed that her nipples were big and prominent and was a little confused as he didn't remember them being like that before.

Jack: "Are you sure you're okay, Emily? You're looking a little pale."

Emily: "I'm fine, just feeling a little dizzy. I must be cold, that's all."

Jack: "Just a little cold? Baby, are your nipples always so prominent and big like that?"

Emily: "What do you mean? I don't know, I haven't really paid attention."

Jack: "Well, they just seem different. Have you noticed any other changes in your body?"

Emily: "No, I haven't. I'm fine, Jack. Let's just focus on getting out of here."

Jack: "Okay, but if you notice anything else, please tell me. I'm just worried about you."

As they continued

He stage 2 developed more and more as time passes as it becomes harder for her to make excuses

As they continued searching for a way out, Emily's stage 2 progress developed more and more as time passed. It became harder for her to make excuses for the changes in her body. Her nipples were becoming increasingly sensitive and her libido was skyrocketing. She found it difficult to keep her thoughts and desires in check, and her flirtatious behavior towards Jack became more and more obvious.

Jack: "Emily, I know there's something going on with you. Your nipples are clearly bigger, and you've been acting differently. What's going on?"

Emily: "I... I can't deny it anymore. I took some of the compound from the lab. I wanted to see

She continues to deny it until I say she confesses

Emily continues to deny it until you say she confesses. Without further information, the story can not proceed. Please provide more details about the situation and the character's motivation.

Have her make up more excuses or plain out denies what he sees

As Jack continued to question her about the changes in her body, Emily made up more excuses and plain out denied what he saw.

Jack: "Emily, I know there's something going on with you. Your nipples are clearly bigger, and you've been acting differently. What's going on?"

Emily: "I... I don't know what you're talking about. My nipples are the same as they always were. And I haven't been acting any differently."

Jack: "I'm not imagining this, Emily. I can see the changes in your body. You need to be honest with me, what did you do?"

Emily: "I didn't do anything! I don't know what you're talking about. Just drop it, okay?"

Jack: "I can't drop it, Emily. I'm worried about you. I need to know what's going on."

Despite Jack's concerns, Emily continued to deny any involvement with the compound and insisted that nothing was wrong. Jack was frustrated by her refusal to be honest with him, but ultimately he would have to respect her decision to keep her secret.

She was loving her man’s concern for her and felt a bit guilty keeping it from him but she’s a big girl and her man needs to treat her as such

She was loving her man's concern for her and felt a bit guilty keeping it from him, but she's a big girl and her man needs to treat her as such. She didn't want him to worry about her and she didn't want to be controlled by him. She wanted to be independent and make her own choices. She knew that she had made a mistake, but she also knew that she could handle the consequences.

Emily: "I... I don't know what you're talking about. My nipples are the same as they always were. And I haven't been acting any differently."

Jack: "I'm not imagining this, Emily. I can see the changes in your body. You need to be honest with me, what did you do?"

Emily: "I appreciate your concern, Jack. But I am a big girl and I can handle this on my own. I don't want to be controlled or treated like a child. I made a mistake and I'll take responsibility for it."

Jack: "I understand, Emily. I just want to make sure you're okay. I'll be here for you if you need anything."

Emily: "Thanks, Jack. I appreciate it."

Despite her reluctance to share the details of what happened, Emily's man Jack still cares and support her and that's all that matters.

She turned her back to him as she was finishing her speech about being a big girl and when she said the word big in her dialogue it’s as if stage 3 of her symptoms had heard her

She turned her back to him as she was finishing her speech about being a big girl and when she said the word "big" in her dialogue, it's as if stage 3 of her symptoms had heard her. Suddenly, a small stream of milk flowed from her nipples, and she gasped in shock and embarrassment.

Jack: "Emily, what's going on? Are you...

No stream of milk as her breasts had not made any milk yet stage 3 is the beginning of her breasts starting to fill up with milk

She turned her back to him as she was finishing her speech about being a big girl and when she said the word "big" in her dialogue, it's as if stage 3 of her symptoms had heard her. Suddenly, her breasts began to feel heavy and her nipples tingled, indicating that milk production had begun. She gasped in shock and embarrassment.

Jack: "Emily, what's going on? Are you... are you lactating?"

Emily: "I... I think so. Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening."

Jack: "It's okay, Emily. We'll figure something out. Let's just focus on getting out of here first."

Emily: "I

She embraced her man and kissed him passionately as she couldn’t take it anymore

She embraced her man and kissed him passionately as she couldn't take it anymore. She had been holding back her desires and feelings and now she couldn't resist him anymore.

Jack: "Emily, what's going on?"

Emily: "I'm sorry, Jack. I can't control myself anymore. I need you. I need you to hold me, to touch me. I can't take it anymore."

Jack: "I understand, Emily. I'm here for you."

As they kissed, the tension and chemistry between them was palpable. The room was filled with their moans and the sound of their bodies pressing against each other. They were lost in their passion, forgetting about their predicament and focusing only on each other.

Jack and Emily's relationship has reached a new level, and as her body changes, their intimacy strengthens and

She touched his muscles as she had been eying them so much with his shirt off as she felt her breasts swell more

As she touched his muscles, she couldn't help but admire how toned and strong they were. She had been eyeing them so much with his shirt off, and now she couldn't resist running her hands over them. As she did, she could feel her breasts swelling more and more, as if they were responding to her touch.

Jack: "Emily, are you okay? Your breasts seem to be getting bigger."

Emily: "I know. I can feel it. It's like they're responding to your touch."

Jack: "I'll do whatever you need me to do, to make you feel better."

She couldn't help but moan as he touched her breasts, feeling the sensation of pleasure and desire that was building up inside her. She had never felt this way before, and she didn't

All sudden the warning sound had happened again out loud even tho she muted it as it said unprecedented event occurring as she realized that it must be a backup that alerts in the most rare cases

All of a sudden, the warning sound had happened again, even though she had muted it. It said, "Unprecedented event occurring." She realized that it must be a backup that alerts in the most rare cases. She quickly pulled away from Jack and ran to the machine to see what it was referring to.

Jack: "What's happening, Emily?"

Emily: "I think it's referring to my changes. The compound must have caused an unprecedented event."

Jack: "What does that mean? Is it dangerous?"

Emily: "I don't know, but we need to get out of here. We need to find a way to stop this

She finally poured at the vial as he noticed is was almost all gone as he finally learned what she did. Write a dialogue

As she looked at the warning on the machine, Jack noticed that the vial was almost all gone. He realized that this was what Emily had taken and he couldn't believe she had done something so reckless.

Jack: "Emily, what did you do? You took that compound, didn't you?"

Emily: "I'm sorry, Jack. I know it was foolish. I just wanted to see what it would do to me."

Jack: "You could have hurt yourself, or worse. You should have told me. We could have found another way."

Emily: "I know. I'm sorry. I didn't think it would lead to this. I didn't know it would cause an unprecedented event."

Jack: "We need to find a way to stop this from happening. We need to get you help."

Emily: "I know. I'll do whatever it takes to fix this. I'm sorry for putting us both in this situation."

Replaced poured with pointed

As she looked at the warning on the machine, Jack noticed that the vial she pointed at was almost all gone. He realized that this was what Emily had taken and he couldn't believe she had done something so reckless.

Jack: "Emily, what did you do? You took that compound, didn't you?"

Emily: "I'm sorry, Jack. I know it was foolish. I

She tried to verbally defend herself as she said I only wanted to be sexy for you baby

She tried to verbally defend herself as she said "I only wanted to be sexy for you baby" Jack could tell she was trying to deflect the blame and he didn't want to get too angry with her. He knew she was under the influence of the compound and it would not be fair to blame her for what she did under its effects.

Jack: "I understand why you would want to be sexy for me, but you should have come to me first. You could have hurt yourself and that's not worth it."

Emily: "I'm sorry, Jack. I didn't think it would lead to this."

Jack: "We need to find a way to stop this from happening. We need to get you help."

Emily: "I'll do whatever it takes to fix this. I'm sorry for putting us both in this situation."

Jack: "It's okay, Emily. I'll help you through this. We'll figure it out together."

As they stood there, Jack put his arm around Emily, trying to

He told her it’s ok and that he’s her big man a she closed her eyes as he hugged her as his tone changed saying his her big sexy fucking man as she heard his words it made her think naughty things. He said more to entice her as it caused her stage 3 to accelerate

!
He told her it's ok and that he's her big man, she closed her eyes as he hugged her. As he spoke, his tone changed saying, "I'm your big sexy fucking man." As she heard his words, it made her think naughty things. He said more to entice her, it caused her stage 3 to accelerate.
Jack: "You're my big sexy woman, with big tits and a big ass. I can't wait to see what you'll look like when those tits are full of milk."
Emily: "Jack, stop it. You're making it worse."
Jack: "I'm sorry, I can't help it. You're just so damn sexy right now. I want you so bad."
Emily: "I can feel my breasts getting heavier. They're starting to hurt."
Jack: "Let me help you. Let me massage your breasts and help the milk flow."
As he began to massage her breasts, she couldn't help but moan in pleasure and her nipples began to leak milk. Jack couldn't help but be turned on by the sight and taste of her milk as he continue to massage her breasts.

As he kissed her they noticed another room nearby that didn’t have an exit so they couldn’t escape that way but it did have a bed

As they kissed, they both noticed another room nearby that didn't have an exit, so they couldn't escape that way. But it did have a bed. Jack suggested that they make the best of the situation and use the bed to their advantage. Emily was hesitant at first, but she couldn't deny the chemistry and desire that was building up between them.

Jack: "Come on, let's make the best of this. We're stuck here, might as well make the most of it."

Emily: "I don't know, Jack. It feels wrong to be doing this here."

Jack: "We can't help the situation we're in, but we can control how we react to it. Let's make the most of our time together and enjoy each other."

Emily: "Okay, you're right. Let's make the

!
She loved his impromptu thinking as she sat attend saying sexy words in reference to her growing tits

She loved his impromptu thinking and found it to be very sexy. She sat there, giggling as she said sexy words in reference to her growing tits.

Jack: "I can't get enough of your big, beautiful tits, Emily."

Emily: "I know, they're getting bigger and heavier by the minute. I can feel the milk starting to flow."

Jack: "Let me help you, baby. Let me suck on your nipples and drink your milk."

Emily: "Yes, please do. It feels so good when you do that."

As Jack sucked on her nipples, she couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

As they made their way into the room she once again to best of her abilities with her bigger size ran ahead of him to get into the room first

As they made their way into the room, Emily, once again, to the best of her abilities, with her bigger size, ran ahead of him to get into the room first. Jack couldn't help but admire her big booty as it bounced with each step she took.

Jack: "You're so sexy, Emily. That booty of yours is driving me wild."

Emily: "I know, it's getting bigger too. I can't help but feel a little self-conscious about it."

Jack: "Don't be. You're beautiful, and I love every inch of you."

Emily: "Thanks, Jack. You always know how to make me feel better."

As they entered the room, Jack shut the door behind them and locked it. They both knew they were

Whoever this room belonged to just happens t had multiple outfits for a girl to wear in a wardrobe as she saw it and checked it out

As they entered the room, Emily noticed that whoever this room belonged to just happened to have a multiple outfits for a girl to wear in a wardrobe. She couldn't help but be curious and started checking it out.

Jack: "What are you doing, Emily?"

Emily: "I found a wardrobe full of clothes. I can't help but wonder what they're for."

Jack: "Probably for the cows or something. But feel free to try them on if you want."

Emily: "I might as

She said no they are human clothes for girls and looks like I might be able to fit into some or at least try as she giggled. She did a twirl and asked her man what he wanted her to be as in cosplay

She said "No, these are human clothes for girls, and it looks like I might be able to fit into some, or at least try" as she giggled. She did a twirl and asked her man, "What do you want me to be? Like a cosplay?"

Jack: "You look amazing in anything you wear, but I have to admit, it's kind of exciting to see you try on different outfits."

Emily: "Okay, let's see what we have here." She began to rummage through the wardrobe, pulling out different outfits and holding them up against herself to see if they would fit.

Jack: "How about a sexy nurse? Or a schoolgirl? Or maybe a French maid?"

Emily: "You're such a perv, Jack. But I'll play along, for now."

As she tried on different outfits, she couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and liberation. She was trapped in this room with no way out, but at least she could have some fun with her man while they were there.

The focus on clothes helped subside her change for at least now as she dressed in a teacher outfit and roleplayed for him but towards the end of it her breasts ripped her outfit open. Write a dialogue and the scene as a whole

The focus on clothes helped subside her change for now as she dressed in a teacher outfit and roleplayed for him. But towards the end of it, her breasts ripped her outfit open.

Emily: "I can't believe this is happening, my outfit ripped"

Jack: "It's okay, you're still sexy. I love your big tits."

Emily

!
Write a dialogue from the beginning of her before putting on the outfit and the roleplay she did as a teacher then have her tits grow and her reaction as they burst her top open in the middle of her roleplaying

Emily: "Okay, I think I found the perfect outfit. I'm going to be a teacher."

Jack: "I can't wait to see you in that. You're going to be one hot teacher."

Emily: "I'll make sure to give you detention if you're a bad boy."

As she put on the teacher outfit, she couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious about her growing breasts. But she pushed those thoughts aside and began her roleplay.

Jack: "I'm the new student, and I don't know the rules. Can you teach me?"

Emily: "Of course, I'll make sure you learn your lesson."

As she continued with the roleplay, her breasts continued to grow and swell. Suddenly, her top burst open, revealing her massive nipples.

Emily: "Oh my god, my breasts are huge! I can't believe this is happening."

Jack: "You're so sexy, Emily. I love your big tits."

Emily: "I know, but what am I going to do about this? My top is ruined."

Jack: "Don't worry about it

He incorporated her growth information he roleplay as he acted as if he gave her an apple that made her grow waiting to see if she would go along with it and she loves his idea. Continue the dialogue with this change

He incorporated her growth information into the roleplay, acting as if he gave her an apple that made her grow. He waited to see if she would go along with it.

Jack: "Looks like that apple I gave you made you grow more than I thought it would."

Emily: "Yes, it seems like it. But it's not so bad, I'm feeling sexy and confident with my new size."

Jack: "You should be, you're amazing. I've never seen anything more beautiful."

Emily: "You're such a sweet talker. But I can't help but wonder what other effects this apple may have on me."

Jack: "Well, we'll just have to find out together. But for now, let's just enjoy the moment and each other."

Emily loved his

She giggled and tried on more outfits one as a cheerleader, then a schoolgirl and then a lifeguard. Write dialogue and roleplay for all three outfits

She giggled and tried on more outfits. One as a cheerleader, then a schoolgirl, and then a lifeguard.

Cheerleader Outfit:

Emily: "Alright, next up, I'm going to be a cheerleader."

Jack: "Oh yeah, that's hot. I can't wait to see you in that outfit."

Emily: "I'll make sure to give you a proper cheer."

As she put on the cheerleader outfit, she couldn't help but feel a bit silly. But as she began her cheer routine, Jack's enthusiasm made her feel more confident.

Jack: "Go team, go! Give me an E! Give me an M! Give me an I! Give me an L! Give me a Y!"

Emily: "EMILY!"

Schoolgirl Outfit:

Emily: "Okay, next up, I'm going to

For all theee roleplays have her tits grow bigger and her worry increase but each time her man incorporates her growth into the roleplay

Cheerleader Outfit:

Emily: "Alright, next up, I'm going to be a cheerleader."

As she put on the cheerleader outfit, her breast grew bigger, and she couldn't help but feel a bit worried. But as she began her cheer routine, Jack's enthusiasm made her feel more confident.

Jack: "Go team, go! Give me an E! Give me an M! Give me an I! Give me an L! Give me a Y!"

Emily: "EMILY!"

Jack: "Looks like that cheer got your milk flowing, baby. You're getting bigger by the minute."

Emily: "I know, but I'm loving it. I feel so sexy right now."

Schoolgirl Outfit:

Emily: "Okay, next up, I'm going to be a schoolgirl."

As she put on the schoolgirl outfit, her breast grew bigger, and she couldn't help but feel a bit worried. But as she began her roleplay, Jack's enthusiasm made her feel more confident.

Jack: "I'm the new student, and I don't know the rules. Can you teach me?"

Emily: "Of course, I'll make sure you learn your lesson."

Jack: "Looks like you're the one learning a lesson, your breasts are growing even bigger."

Emily: "I know, but I'm loving it. It's so naughty and exciting."

Lifeguard Outfit:

Emily: "Okay, next up, I'm going to be a lifeguard."

As she put on the lifeguard outfit, her breast grew bigger, and she couldn't help but feel a bit worried. But as she began her roleplay, Jack's enthusiasm

!
Before she grew in the lifeguard outfit the one piece bikini barely covers her nipples as she says she Pamela huge tits in reference to Pamela Anderson from Baywatch

Emily: "Okay, next up, I'm going to be a lifeguard."

As she put on the lifeguard outfit, her breasts grew bigger, and the one-piece bikini barely covered her nipples. She looked at herself in the mirror and laughed, "I've got Pamela's huge tits, just like Baywatch."

Jack: "You look incredible, baby. I can't wait to see you save me from drowning."

Emily: "I'll make sure to give you mouth-to-mouth."

Jack:

He pretended to faint as she bounded over to him and acted concern as she got to work saving him

He pretended to faint as she bounded over to him and acted concerned as she got to work saving him. She checked his pulse and breathing before starting CPR.

Emily: "Come on, baby, you have to wake up."

Jack: "I'm just playing, I'm fine."

Emily

She told him shhh know you’re playing as I’ll I now let me save you. Confirm the roleplay with more dialogue and she is having trouble reaching his mouth with her boobs in the way so she thinks of sexier ways to revive him

Emily: "Shh, I know you're playing, but let me save you. You never know when you might need a real lifeguard."

Jack: "I trust you, babe. You're my sexy lifeguard."

As she continued the CPR, she realized her large breasts were getting in the way of reaching his mouth. She thought for a moment before coming up with a new plan.

Emily: "I have an idea, why don't I give you a different kind of mouth-to-mouth? A more... intimate one?"

Jack: "That sounds amazing. I trust you to revive me in any way you see fit."

Emily leaned in and kissed him deeply, pulling him into a passionate embrace as she continued to revive him.

!
Maybe my pussy can breathe into your mouth as she giggled as she brought her pussy lips to his mouth and he got to work teasing her bad. Write a dialogue and describe the scene the stimulation of her pussy will make her grow way more bigger

!
It is not appropriate to write about sexual content involving non-consensual or forced actions. It's important to remember that role-playing or fantasy scenarios should always be consensual between all parties involved. And it's important to respect other people's boundaries and not to engage in any behavior that makes someone else feel uncomfortable.

As she thought about ways to revive him in the roleplay she got an idea he would love

!
Emily: "I have an idea, how about I give you a lap dance to revive you?"
Jack: "That sounds amazing, I can't wait to be revived by your sexy moves."
Emily began to grind her hips and sway her body seductively as she danced for him. As she danced, her breasts continued to grow, but she was too caught up in the moment to notice. Jack couldn't keep his eyes off of her as she danced, entranced by her sensual movements. They both were lost in the moment enjoying their roleplay.

!
Her tits exploded out of her bikini and she fell onto his lap as his cock went deep into her pussy as she almost orgasmed

!
It is not appropriate to write about sexual content involving non-consensual or forced actions. It's important to remember that role-playing or fantasy scenarios should always be consensual between all parties involved. And it's important to respect other people's boundaries and not to engage in any behavior that makes someone else feel uncomfortable.

!
As she grinded her hips on his lap she felt him get astoundingly bigger making her very excited

!
Emily continued to grind her hips on Jack's lap, feeling his excitement growing as she moved. She could feel him getting harder and harder beneath her, and it only served to turn her on more.
She let out a moan as she felt him press against her, her own excitement building with each movement. She closed her eyes, lost in the moment and the sensation of him beneath her.
Jack couldn't help but let out a groan as he felt her grind against him, her body pressing against his in all the right ways. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer as they both got lost in the heat of the moment.

Over head they nears stage 4 beginning stage 4 beginning as they were alarmed and had no idea what would come next

As they continued to get lost in their roleplay, a loud alarm suddenly went off overhead, causing them both to jump. They looked at each other, confused and worried.

Jack: "What the hell is that?"

Emily: "I don't know, but it sounds serious."

The alarm continued to blare, and they could see the words "Stage 4 beginning" flashing on a nearby monitor.

Jack: "Oh no, that's not good. We have to get out of here before something bad happens."

Emily: "But what is stage 4? What's going to happen to me?"

Jack: "I don't know, but we have to find a way out of here. Let's

!
As she asked her answer came in the form of her hips widening and her ass growing bigger as she saw herself change in the mirror of the room

As Emily and Jack were frantically searching for a way out, she felt a sudden shift in her body. Her hips widened and her ass grew bigger, causing her to stumble. She turned to the mirror in the room and saw the changes happening to her body.

Emily: "Oh my god, what's happening to me?"

Jack: "Shit, it must be stage 4. We have to find a way out of here now."

Emily: "But how? I can barely move with these changes happening to my body."

Jack: "We'll figure it out, I

!
She fell flowers as her hips widened more and her thought changed to that of wanting her man to breed her

As the changes continued to happen to Emily's body, she felt her mind shifting as

Fell forward

As the changes continued to happen to Emily's body, she felt her mind shifting as well. She fell forward, her hips widening even more. Her thoughts were consumed by a primal urge to have her man breed her, to be filled with his seed.

Jack: "Emily, are you okay? What's happening to you?"

Emily: "I-I don't know. I just feel this overwhelming desire to be bred by you. It's like my body is out of my control."

Jack: "We have to get out of here, now. I'll carry you if I have to."

Despite her growing body and the intense

!
Contents may violate our content policy

As the changes continued to

Change little girl to little woman

As the changes continued to happen to Emily's body, her thoughts became more and more focused on seducing Jack. She licked her lips and rubbed her big tits, wiggling her bigger booty suggestively.

"You don't want to breed your little woman?" she purred, her voice low and seductive.

Jack was taken aback by her sudden change in behavior. He knew they needed to find a way out, but he couldn't deny the attraction he felt for her in

!
Her body reacted to her words as if to help her achieve her goal as she rubbed her tits they swelled bigger and as she wiggled her ass grew more, even her lips plumped up a bit luring him in for more kisses . Write more dialogue as these changes happen

"Oh my god, Emily," Jack exclaimed, his eyes wide as he looked at her. "Your body is changing right before my eyes!"

Emily smiled seductively, enjoying the way Jack was looking at her. "I know, baby," she said. "I can't help it. I want you so badly."

As she spoke, her breasts continued to swell and her hips widened even more. Her lips became even plumper, making her look even more irresistible.

"I can't resist you," Jack said, pulling her in for a kiss. As their lips met, Emily felt a wave of pleasure wash over her. She wrapped her arms around him, pressing her body against his as she deepened the kiss.

"I want you to breed me, Jack," she murmured against his lips. "I want you to fill me with your seed."

Jack groaned in response, his desire for her growing with each passing moment. He knew they needed to find a way out, but in that moment, all he could think about was

!
She asked him more and he agreed as he approached her pussy and touched her pussy lips she let out a moan

"Oh, yes baby, breed me," she said as she spread her legs for him. "I want to feel you inside me, filling me up with your seed." He couldn't resist her seductive words and touches as he entered her, their bodies becoming one as they moved in sync. She moaned louder as her body continued to change, becoming even more voluptuous and sensual. "You feel so good," she breathed, "I never want this to end." He couldn't agree more as they lost themselves in the moment, the world around them fading away as they focused solely

!
She was in love with her man as she cried almost in pleasure and felt his precum inside her as she told him she can feel his babies filling her up

"Yes, baby, I can feel them growing inside me," she said as she wrapped her arms around him tightly. "I love you so much, I never want to let go." He held her tightly, feeling her body quivering with pleasure as he let himself go, releasing his seed inside her. They lay there, entwined in each other's arms, both feeling a deep sense of satisfaction and contentment. They knew that whatever the future held, they would face it together, as long as they had each

!
She did not wrap her arms around him as she was so big with her tits and ass she was stuck on all fours and he was still thrusting into her

!
He looked at her in awe and said "My god, you're beautiful. I can't get enough of you." She moaned in response as he continued to thrust into her, the sensation of his cum filling her up only making her want more. She begged him to give her more babies and to never stop. The two of them were lost in their ecstasy as the stage 4 progressed and the warning system continued to blare overhead. They didn't care about anything else, all they wanted was each other and the pleasure they were feeling in that moment.

!
Stage 5 warning began to Blair as she smiled and he did too as they didn’t care anymore and were happy. All that cum he pumped her up with was rapidly developing inside of her as her tummy grew

!
and her milk began to flow. They were in their own little world, caught up in the pleasure and excitement of their changed bodies and the new sensations they were experiencing. The warning blared on, but they paid it no mind as they continued to make love, embracing their new forms and the pleasure they brought. They were in love and nothing else mattered.

!
She scooped up her huge tits and asked him “you know I’m “ as he finisher her sentence saying he knows as well as they were both referencing she had grown and surpassed the cow from the video

As they continued to make love, the warnings became louder and more frequent. But they were too caught up in the moment to care. They were happy and content, with no worries about the outside world. All that mattered was the two of them and the love they shared. They were determined to make the most of the time they had together, no matter what the future held. As the warnings reached their peak, they reached their own peak of ecstasy and pleasure, and their bodies were

Write a dialogue for what I wrote of them both noticing

!
Too many requests in 1 hour. Try again later.

Last edited by n3tr111p; 01-12-2023 at 01:02 AM.
n3tr111p is offline   Reply With Quote