free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Long Lost Story
Thread: Long Lost Story
View Single Post
Unread 09-12-2019   #17
clovis
Frequent Poster

Re: Long Lost Story

A mortified Olive scampered backward until her nude buttcheeks slapped cold tile.

“My, my, my… whatever could this be?” inquired the new voice from beyond Olive’s curtain. “Seems we've caught another faker.”

Olive watched in shame as that darling foot playfully rolled and prodded her handiwork.

“A big, big faker by the looks of it,” the girl added before nudging the falsie further away. The speaker then turned to directly face Olive trapped in her confinement. While her feet remained outside the stall, the dreaded Tierney still managed to intrude upon Olive’s space as her great protruding chest caused the shower curtain to dramatically bow inward.

“Let’s see who it is!” Bethany’s hand made a grab for the curtain and Olive felt she’d die of a heart attack right then and there.

“Down Beast!” Tierney slapped the hand away. “She’ll come out when she’s ready. This place is going to fill up with a lot more witnesses soon. I’m sure whoever it is realizes now’s a better time than later.”

After a long and silent pause on both ends, Tierney added, “Oh, and sweetie, we’re not going anywhere.” Tierney reached inside to offer a towel which was readily accepted. "Might as well come on out.”

With that, the curtain parted and Olive revealed herself with her head lowered in dampened shame. The tightly wrapped towel made clear how much less she had to hide beneath.

“Oh… this is rich.” A look of satisfaction washed over Tierney’s face.

“That's Olivia,” Bethany sneered, “she's not rich, she's the school's charity case.”

“Quiet, you vulgar wretch!” Tierney ordered while ushering everyone back to grant Olive room to step out.

“Oh-livia…” Tierney tutted as she studied Olive’s true form. “Can’t say I’m not relieved.” Had Olive not been hiding her face in her hair, she would have seen the truth in Tierney’s statement. “I thought you were a real competitor. To think, I’ve been busting my ass all semester trying to keep up. Without you…” the realization only truly hit Tierney as she was saying it, “I… I am the biggest.” Her tone was less of a boast and more to lay down an irrefutable fact.

“I mean, I’m pretty close…” Bethany boasted, inhaling deeply and sticking out what chest she had.

Tierney merely rolled her eyes, which was more commentary than the absurd assertion deserved. Bethany, despite her natural bulk, was barely even big- which by the University’s standards was outright pathetic. Bethany also exemplified the limits of throwing money at a problem. A fortune had clearly been spent to artificially emulate that which her companions had been blessed with since birth. Liposuction, nose jobs, and what-more resulted in an unnerving visage that wasn’t at all helped when paired with such a brutish personality.

“Well, I’m bigger than her anyway,” Bethany retorted while glaring at Olive.

While the others held far more legitimate claims, they seemingly knew to keep quiet. Constanza was a worthy contender, but did trail Tierney by a noticeable number of cup sizes. Allegheny was a closer match, but Tierney’s younger cousin was a year behind them. This made her all the more impressive, but also kept her safely out of the running.

Tierney studied Olive with bemusement. Learning that her only real challenger had been faking it only gave her more questions. “Most padders know better than to over do it. Poor little idiots are just trying to fit in. But for you to blow yourself up even bigger than me, that took a lot of balls.” To emphasize her point, Tierney whacked the side of Olive’s errant orb with her foot sending a deep resounding THUM-M-M echoing across the room.

"I'm s- sorry," Olive sobbed, "I got carried away."

“You think?” Tierney looked past Olive to the complicated heap that was her undergarment and its second orb of grand deception left abandoned on the shower floor. “The school store always measures us first before issuing a brassiere. I see you had to go elsewhere, though I can’t imagine who you got to make that complicated monstrosity.”

“I… I made it myself,” Olive muttered.

“What, like… made it, made it? With your own hands?” Tierney’s privilege shown through as she was clearly thrown by the concept.

“I’m an art major,” Olive admitted in a squeak.

“What, so you can be even more poor?” Bethany burst out in laughter.

“Enough, you witless oaf!” Tierney looked abjectly mortified as she silenced Bethany. “My- my apologies. She’s more ‘family friend’ than actual ‘friend.’” Tierney tried to atone as she gave Olive’s crafted creation a second look. “Well, it is quite the feat of engineering,” she said appearing genuinely impressed.

“You never squeaked and creaked like the balloon stuffers,” Tierney observed. “Guess you knew enough to realize the real thing isn’t so loud or garish.” To prove her point, Tierney stepped forward so her tremendous chest brushed up against Olive’s far more modest one. Clutching her own bust from below, she gave herself a lift and a squeeze.

Olive’s eyes went wide as Tierney’s mounds mounded up closer and closer to her ears, though she couldn’t help but notice they weren’t entirely silent as they did so. As the incredible loads within Tierney’s tight shirt shifted, her countless buttons and stitches strained audibly- and never more so than when she let go.

“Your attention to detail is commendable,” Tierney said with a smile as she remained still and composed even as her tumultuous bosom took a while to settle.

Olive had never been this close to Tierney. She was so big. And lovely. And so very- very big. Everything about her was so impeccably managed: from her pristine white fitted blouse and hip-hugging pencil skirt, to her perpetually polished shoes and intricately plaited hair. Such constrained meticulousness only made the outward explosion of her extravagant chest all the more dramatic. Olive may have become accustomed to being surrounded by bustlines that would make a stripper wince, but to be abutted by the absolute pinnacle of the student body was almost too much for her poor addled brain.

Tierney was caught off guard by Olive’s clear inability to un-glue her eyes from her bust. Worried she wasn’t quite making the point she thought she was, Tierney took a step back.

“Ah… we never caught you with one of our late night fire alarms either, so I assume you sleep with all that on you.”

“They’re not that heavy,” Olive finally turned away, but only to hide her fib.

“Oh, no?” Tierney questioned the statement by tracing a delicate finger over the deep red marks Olive’s makeshift straps had left her with. Tierney then proceeded to unbutton her blouse just enough to allow the fabric to fall from her own shoulders. Slipping aside a bra strap she revealed beautiful unblemished skin beneath.

Olive was surprised. She’d expected the straps to be far thicker and wider, but instead, Tierney’s were surprisingly simple and almost delicately slim.

“And that’s why I’ve decided to let you continue,” Tierney proclaimed to everyone’s shock. “If you want to keep making yourself big, go ahead.”

“What?” Bethany was dumbfounded.

“The strain of those unnatural things on her back will be punishment enough,” Tierney asserted.

“NO!” Bethany slammed a foot down onto one of Olive’s obscene creations with all her might, but to everyone’s surprise, it didn’t burst.

“WHAT THE HELL?” Bethany roared as the onlookers laughed in astonishment at the durability of Olive’s fakery. Overcome with rage, the girl more than lived up to her cruel moniker by devolving into a full tantrum. “NO! NO! NO!” Stomping it repeatedly had no effect, but Bethany tried nonetheless. Quickly exhausted, she then leaned all her considerable weight onto her heel and ground it into the floor until finally it ruptured. But it didn’t exactly pop. Her foot first went through a nylon outer layer that covered a thin layer of foam. This encapsulated a custom latex bladder filled with an odd pink goo that erupted up in a volcanic burp that covered the whole length of Bethany’s stocky leg.

“WHAT IS THIS?” Bethany looked horrified as she held up her ooze dripping foot in disgust.

“It’s an aerated gel, it’s completely harmless,” Olive said, trembling through her assurances.

Bethany went red with a blistering fury. “THIS SHOE PROBABLY COST MORE THAN YOUR HOME!”

“And you’ve got a closet full of them,” Tierney called for calm, and used her frontage to force a blockade between Olive and The Beast. “Go, clean yourself up and leave us be.”

“Wow, you really are a wizard with materials,” Tierney continued to be impressed by Olive’s ingenuity. “Anyway, I’m sure you can make another- being so handy and all.”

“Well, thank you I…”

Tierney cut Olive off, her tone now quite serious. “Let’s just make one thing very, very clear…” Tierney began undoing more buttons on her blouse, but the girl couldn’t reach them all. Her cousin, acting as handmaiden, quickly took to the task without needing to be asked.

As the blouse parted and Tierney’s bra revealed itself more fully, Olive was again surprised. The undergarment, while huge, served more as ornament than support structure.

Olive had little time to further analyze the brassiere or appreciate the sheer amount of cleavage now bared before her as Tierney used her great chest to push Olive back into the stall. Breaking the lingering pause in her sentencing Tierney declared, "You will NOT exceed me."

Olive let out a stuttering exultation as she impacted the shower wall. Tierney continued to press her glorious cleavage forward until it engulfed Olive’s entire upper body. Though the shower knob was pressing painfully into Olive’s back, there wasn’t any place she’d have rather been right then. Olive was in awe of those majestic mammaries threatening to suffocate her as they swelled up past her chin. They were real. They were big- the biggest she’d ever seen. They were really big and they were everything Olive ever wanted. And with them mashed between the two girls, at least for a moment, Olive found it hard to tell to whom the beautiful burgeoning flesh actually belonged.

Tierney felt a shudder pass through Olive, though it wasn’t from fear or being half-naked and cold. Tierney blushed at Olive’s obvious reverie for her crowning breasts. She’d confronted many a rival both legitimate and fraudulent in the past, but her attempts at intimidating Olive didn’t feel at all like facing off with a foe. Instead, she felt more like an uppity royal denigrating the adulations of an earnest peasant, and Tierney found no fun or satisfaction in that.

“Right, ah…” Tierney backed off, leaving both equally flustered. “As I was saying, keep yourself at a distance enough so that there can be no question in anyone's mind who the bigger of us is. I've given you this opportunity to size me up, so I think you've got a good idea what you're up against.” Catching Olive’s eyes, Tierney saw very clearly that the opportunistic girl had certainly gotten her horizons broadened by the experience.

“Don't make the mistake of one-upping me again or your secret will be out as fast as you'll be expelled.” Tierney stepped out of the stall and Allegheny immediately began buttoning her back up. Getting the girl dressed again was clearly more of a struggle. The combination of two colossal busts required Gheny to awkwardly crouch just to get her own chest out of the way. Regardless, the final equatorial button that lay where Tierney was at her fullest proved too hard a gap to close. This both frustrated and embarrassed Tierney as she realized the experience had left more than her face flushed.

“You may leave us,” Tierney dismissed Olive who swiftly grabbed up her things.

With little subtlety, Olive managed to brush herself against the full trio of tremendous bosomy obstructions along her way out. She could not however, dodge the one very cold shoulder of Bethany who aggressively bumped into Olive as she rushed to offer Tierney her assistance. The girl’s superior upper-body strength proved enough to wrestle that final stubborn button into place.

Last edited by clovis; 03-31-2020 at 12:11 PM. Reason: moderate edits
clovis is offline   Reply With Quote