free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Transformations That I Found While Searching
View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2019   #571
darkra
Frequent Poster

Re: Transformations That I Found While Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmundman View Post
Can you let us know what other comics transformations you’ve found that have come out in the past couple years? You don’t need to upload them, I’m just curious what’s out there.
The list I have got is this
Venomized series which was a venom/x-men comic which featured other marvel heroes getting symbiotes
Journey Into Unknown Worlds (2019):- peoples skeletons transforming
Drowned earth series Aquaman/justice league comic:- people turning into fish monsters
Rick and Morty Presents Pickle Rick:- people into fruit and veg
Shuri Issue #2-#3:-Shuri mind transfer into Groot
Mr & Mrs X #2:- Rogue transforms into multiple Aliens
Mr & Mrs X #5:- Rogue transforms into alien
Savage Dragon #234, #238 and #240 women turn into the same spices as Savage dragon
Infinity Wars series:- marvel heroes get amalgamated (e.g scarlet witch/x-23 and Honey badger/Quicksilver)
Cursed Comics Cavalcade:- Woman becomes partially a plant and Black canary monster
Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose #106-#112 women to green witches and then into monsters in #112
Harley Quinn #36-#37:- Harley Quinn to bat creature
Harley Quinn #50:- Multiple alternate versions of Harley Quinn and a T-rex Wonder Woman
Danger Doll Squad: Galactic Gladiators:- girls fuse together
Rogue & Gambit #5:- Rogue to creature
Doom Patrol/JLA Special:- People turn into balloon people
Wonder Woman (2016) #44:- women into monsters
Marvel damnation series:- Captain marvel to ghost rider
Astonishing X-Men (2017) #7-#8:- Psylocke and Fantomex fuse together

There is some doctor who comic stuff that I have got but I don't know how to extract pages from PDF documents