The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Store: Red Parrots Productions
View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2017   #199
Blackbat
SW Gentleman

Thumbs up Re: New Store: Red Parrots Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK View Post
Not good enough, you owe the fans weekly updates on your non-progress.

I'm kidding. I look forward to seeing the first few moments of your slow shrinking clip, at least up to 4 feet tall.
Same, the best closest to this is the last one "Shrunken Chocolate Girlfriend," the slow shrinking is superb, it was so well done, like many, hoping it would be longer and I feel Red Parrot would like that too. I understand that having a longer slow shrinking sequence requires a lot of time in post which Red Parrot can do but post cannot be rushed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK View Post
Some of your actresses also sell the work a lot better than in any other producer's efforts.
Very true. Jordana Leigh & Lori Adorable would be top two for me but I cannot pick one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Parrot View Post
I'd always thought of this as an all-or-nothing thing where I'd get it all done and post everything at once.

Your comment has me thinking now. You may have inspired me here.
Great to hear but I'm still happy to wait for more of your work. 'Shrunken Chocolate Girlfriend' was your last release over two years ago now and it still being talked about, plus your older releases. This demonstrates the quality you produce and why I think a number of us here would hate to see it rushed.
Blackbat is offline   Reply With Quote